Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Panini Contest via FB post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not a GU card, but here's one I made that I'm looking to send to Ibaka to get signed..

[Image: ibakafinbbs.png]
(01-26-2012, 08:21 PM)alexs64 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't post very often here if at all, just thought you all would want to know about a contest Panini is holding.

via FB from the Panini Authentic account:
Quote:Panini Authentic
Do you think you or someone you know can design amazing looking memorabilia pieces??? If so message us and send a sample--we will be selecting one Facebook friend to design the next Kobe Bryant and Blake Griffin piece. The chosen designer will get the first autographed piece from the edition with a personal inscription from the athlete!
Just sent two proposals, wish me luck
Hello everyone,
I'm new user to this forum but I have looking at it for about a year now. It's great and I love seeing what new basketball cards people post up here. I've been a basketball card collector myself for quite some time.
I just wanted to share 2 memoribilia card designs that I recently made. They are in pdf format. I hope that nobody has any trouble viewing them.

Thanks!
just for fun.. let me know what you think.

[Image: benny2_061024.jpg]
I've attached 2 card designs that I made for fun because I love Photoshop and Illustrator and I also love basketball cards!

My 2 favorite current NBA ballers (However MJ is the best)

Thx to anyone that has looked.
Pages: 1 2