Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Awesome Mailday! TTM's!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Limited Jumbo Prime Letestu /50
Limited Phenoms Joe Vitale RC /299
Limited Stanley Cup Winners Fleury AUTO /99
Limited Stanley Cup Winners Staal /199
Limited Stanley Cup Winners Talbot /199

[Image: 01_26_120001.jpg]

Mathieu Garon TTM c/o TB Lightning (48 days)
[Image: 01_26_120009.jpg]

Coach Dan Bylsma "2011 Jack Adams Award Winner"
TTM c/o Penguins (15 days)
[Image: 01_26_120007.jpg]

This one a HUGE surprise...I sent this to Coach Bylsma for him to sign, I asked him to please leave enough room, as once it was returned I was going to send it to Coach Granato & Reirden to sign as well. However, Look what happened!!!

(He had both of them sign it for me as well!!!)

Disco Dan is such a class act and personable man. He always signs for the fans and will even stop and chat with you for a bit.
THANKS AGAIN COACH!!
[Image: 01_26_120008.jpg]
Wow, great pick ups! Coach Bylsma really is a class act.
That's sick HUGH!!!! Awesome framables!!!
Fantastic! Spud
very cool

congrats on some gems

pretty sweet to get all 3 coaches to sign it
nice bro, congrats!
That is awesome. You should send it back to him & ask if he can get the 4 Pens in the pic to sign it too! Then give the coach a couple cards of Malkin & Crosby & ask if he'd go to them & get them signed for you!
Great stuff. Good to see they took the time to sign for you.
Awesome stuff, Hugh! It's amazing to see when one of the NHL's best takes time to give back to the fans. Mr. Bylsma sure is a class act, and it's great to read this story! Also... that Fleury is stunning, and the Letestu Jumbo Patch is fantastic!

Randi
Those are awesome! Bylsma with the Jack Adams trophy is pretty sweet.

(01-26-2012, 10:18 PM)azicet Wrote: [ -> ]That is awesome. You should send it back to him & ask if he can get the 4 Pens in the pic to sign it too! Then give the coach a couple cards of Malkin & Crosby & ask if he'd go to them & get them signed for you!
That is a great idea.
Pages: 1 2