Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Grading - Order Missing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I sent 5 cards to Beckett from Canada on Nov 23... took 5 days to get there and had a 20 day promo service. Got the confirmation with the grading results and a tracking number - it says they shipped and processed on Dec 30 and in en route to Canada....But apparently this had a 5 business day delivery time by USPS....

What should I do?
Wait it probaly a day or 2 late in customs
contact grading customer service and ask whats going on

I am guessing they priority mail the items which takes 5-10 business days to Canada is my guess
Beckett keeps saying well we shipped it Dec 30 with tracking and here is the number..... "says its processed at local Chicago facility and in route to destination...(Canada)" the things is it has a 5 day express guarantee that cost me $45 US.... USPS says to open a claim...but does it normally take that long for a express item? I sent it to Beckett for $15 with FedEx and it got there within 5 business days.....

BOOOO !!!! Sad
its probably stuck at customs....
I don't know what to tell you. I had an "Express" package go to the Czech Republic, and it took nearly 2 months! Sometimes the postal system messes things up, or Customs will keep the package until they feel that it is necessary to let it go. Opening a claim is your best bet thus far, but I think that we all know how that will go. I hope that you receive your package soon, with the cards all intact and in great shape! Best wishes!

Randi
Chicago is the customs ceneter and they are allowed to hold packages up to 30 days,I just dealt with the same sending some stuff to PR and it was stuck in Jacksonville FL for 3 weeks
Look forward to it being late due to customs and also having to pay a fee to pick it up!
(01-27-2012, 11:02 AM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: [ -> ]Chicago is the customs center and they are allowed to hold packages up to 30 days,I just dealt with the same sending some stuff to PR and it was stuck in Jacksonville FL for 3 weeks
you think it be faster...

(01-27-2012, 11:02 AM)tha penguin Wrote: [ -> ]Look forward to it being late due to customs and also having to pay a fee to pick it up!
you shouldn't need to pay a fee for it, as the customs guys can't read what it says on the sheet... read post 9 on here http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1343418.html
Indeed, wonder what the wait time is for the refund, haha...
Pages: 1 2 3