Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: NEW RULES/WAYS TO WIN CONTEST & LAST CHANCE BEFORE TONIGHT'S BREAK!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'M NOT DOING THIS CONTEST BC I HAVE $$ TO BLOW SO DECIDED TO DO SOMETHIN NICE, IN FACT THE OPPOSITE, HAVEN'T BOUGHT CARDS N 2 YRS B/C $$s SO TIGHT. RECENTLY SOLD 1 CARD FOR $1500 THOUGH SO BOUGHT A BIG ORDER OF BOXES & STARTED THIS CONTEST FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF HELPIN PPL OUT WHO LOVE/RESPECT 1 PLAYER. TO REWARD 1 SPECIFIC TRAIT OF A PERSON "PASSION." PASSION TO STICK W THEIR PLAYER WHETHER THEY'RE A SUPERSTAR OR CUT FROM THE LEAGUE. SPECIFICALLY I WANTED TO HELP THOSE (LIKE ME) WHO TRY THEIR HARDEST TO SUPERCOLLECT SOMEONE BUT BARELY HAVE ENOUGH $$ TO AFFORD A PACK OR TWO IN HOPES OF PULLING THEM. THE COLLECTORS WHO SPEND ALL THEY CAN AFFORD ON ANY CHEAP BASE/RC THEY CAN GET BC OF THE PASSION FOR THEIR PLAYER. NOT THAT I'M NOT TRYING TO HELP THOSE OUT THAT CAN AFFORD IT, BUT IM JUST SAYING, EVEN IF YOU DON'T HAVE A SUPERCOLLECTION LIKE SOME CAN AFFORD, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PLAYER, Y U LIKE EM, Y U STARTED, W/E TO LET ME C THAT PASSION AND YOU'LL B N THE CONTEST W EVERYBODY ELSE!

Right now, I'm up here on the UK campus bout half done w the day of classes and ABSOLUTELY CAN'T WAIT to get home and break that 2nd box of Limited waiting on me. For some reason, I've got the strongest feeling that it's going to be 1 helluva box! My buddies always say I'm dang near psychic when it comes to picking packs/boxes w the "feelings" I get. The only 2 hobby shops I've been to n 2 yrs:
After the UK-Louisville game, me my brother & best friend stopped in to get a couple packs. I quickly picked 4 random packs from diff products, just said I had good a feeling. Sure enough 2 killer autographs, 1 prime jersey /10 & an Authentic Letterman Patch AU. They of course got nothing in theirs haha.
Time before that it was a box of 2007 Leaf Limited out of the 2 cases full of boxes he had open that had a Sid Luckman CUT AU 1/3 that I sold for like $2500. Don't get those feelings much but they're hardly ever wrong & I have that feeling right now lol. I've NEVER said that on these forums before so let's hope I'm right and don't look like an idiot. Hell, it might even be a SUPER-HIT for one of ya'll SUPERCOLLECTORS posted here.

NEW CONTEST GUIDELINES:
For those who posted a SUPERCOLLECTOR of players w/ cards over the $10-$15 range here's what I'll do, if you end up being the winning bidder on Ebay I'll give you:
IF the card sales between
$10-$20 FREE SHIPPING ($3)
$20-$49 $5 OFF
$50-$100 $10 OFF + FREE INSURED SHIPPING
$100+ 10% OFF + FREE INSURED SHIPPING + RANDOM LOT OF CARDS TOTALING $20-$40 OF TEAM/PLAYER OF YOUR CHOOSING!!

How's that sound??

IF YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN IN THE CONTEST THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE!!
Cool stuff..i want first crack at all desean jacksons!!
I'm collecting Ryan Williams right now. He is an awesome running back with such potential! I started collecting him for two reasons. One I usually pick one cardinals rookie each year, but I chose him over Peterson by the stories I heard after he got injured. He took the other players bowling and things like that. Just sounded like one awesome dude
how do we know if we made it in the contest? i posted in your last thread about this Smile
(01-26-2012, 04:39 PM)brentboudreaux1 Wrote: [ -> ]how do we know if we made it in the contest? i posted in your last thread about this Smile
I must've missed it, who'd ya post? But if you posted in it you already made it Smile Well, that is if you were the first one on that player. I'm gonna go back after the break and check to c who everybody called.

1 CLASS LEFT JUST 1 HR LONG, THEN 2 HR DRIVE HOME, THEN SHOWER, THEN FINALLY GET TO OPEN THIS BOX LOL
(01-26-2012, 05:20 PM)ace3m Wrote: [ -> ]I must've missed it, who'd ya post? But if you posted in it you already made it Smile Well, that is if you were the first one on that player. I'm gonna go back after the break and check to c who everybody called.

1 CLASS LEFT JUST 1 HR LONG, THEN 2 HR DRIVE HOME, THEN SHOWER, THEN FINALLY GET TO OPEN THIS BOX LOL
posted Brees. very cool of you for doing this! Smile
Revis! Please lol
Im not a supercollector but I collect all former Sooners!!
My favorite all-time SOONER is Brian Bosworth. To this day I still say he is the best college linebacker ever!!! hehe Im sure that will get a laugh or two but thats what I believe. Not sure Boz has anything in these boxes, but thats who I collect. Good luck and pull you something great!!!!!
So just to clarify we have to bid and win one of your auctions on eBay to win???
(01-26-2012, 09:12 PM)biglump007 Wrote: [ -> ]So just to clarify we have to bid and win one of your auctions on eBay to win???
No not at all, the contest just started out as, "if I pull a card of a player u suprrcollect around $10 or less I'd give it to ya but I couldnt do any expensive hits worth more than that..Then I change my mind n hodges it sayin if it was an expensive card of a player u supercollect I'd still hook ya up on it by lettin ya get it $10 or 10% cheaper than everybody else
Pages: 1 2