Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Today's Mail! Traders and PC (Pics)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Beckett Community!

It has been a REALLY slow week for me in the hobby sense. I have not been able to acquire any new product from any stores, and the mail has been non-existent. Not exactly fun! Haha!

Well... good things come to those who wait! I received three bubble mailers in the mailbox today, and I have been anticipating these three packs for a little while! I have made a fantastic trade with my good buddy Walt (pens1fan), my first trade with Mike (onoxxxregretso), and helped out a new-comer to the commnity, Dave (DaveyC). All trades went off without a hitch (Dave, my end of our deal is going out in the AM!), and all three traders have my utmost respect for their communication and eagerness!

Without further adieu, here is what I pulled:

PC Items:
2009-10 Choice Prime Choice Reserve_Jaroslav Halak
[Image: HockeyCards006-1.jpg]

2010-11 O-Pee-Chee Retro_Jaroslav Halak
[Image: HockeyCards010.jpg]

2010-11 Playoff Contenders Playoff Ticket-Jaroslav Halak 66/100
[Image: HockeyCards008-1.jpg]

2010-11 Artifacts Frozen Artifacts Retail-Andrei Markov
[Image: HockeyCards005.jpg]

2011-12 Upper Deck Canvas-Aaron Palushaj YG
[Image: HockeyCards009.jpg]

2011-12 Certified Private Signings-Ryan Miller
[Image: HockeyCards007.jpg]

Traders:
2010-11 Luxury Suite Dual Jerseys Prime-Alexander Semin
[Image: HockeyCards003.jpg]

2010-11 The Cup Signature Patches-Cam Ward
[Image: HockeyCards001.jpg]

2011-12 Panini Black Friday Rookies-Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
[Image: HockeyCards002-1.jpg]

2011-12 Pinnacle Threads Prime-Mike Green (the window is BULGING with ridiculous material!!!)
[Image: HockeyCards004.jpg]

I am really happy with these cards, and still have a load of mailers en-route! Thank you gentlemen for the fantastic trades, and I know that there will be more! All comments are welcomed.

If you are interested in anything, please let me know by sending a trade offer, dropping a line here, or PM me. I only trade through the trade tool! Cheers, folks!

Randi

Oh... and Ashley (alto4life)... I landed the Caps with you in mind, so let me know if you are interested!

Randi
Awesome pick ups Randi! Whats the Black Friday Nuge? I havent seen anything like that one.
Great PC additions Randi! I am absolutely interested in the Caps cards. Lmk if you see anything!

-Ashley
Congrats Randi on those pickups!
Awesome pc pickups Randi!! I hope your box is full again soon with goodies!
Glad the cards got their safe. I got your end in the mail today. They look great. Thanks Randi! Wasn't sure if you needed that Halak OPC Retro, but didn't see it in your org so I figured I would throw it in there for you.
Thank you! I have no idea where the RNH came from originally, but I landed it from Walt (pens1fan). He could tell you.

(01-25-2012, 06:54 PM)nemesis77777 Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome pick ups Randi! Whats the Black Friday Nuge? I havent seen anything like that one.

I surely will, Ash! I am just glad that you need them!

(01-25-2012, 07:23 PM)alto4life Wrote: [ -> ]Great PC additions Randi! I am absolutely interested in the Caps cards. Lmk if you see anything!

-Ashley

Thanks Mike! I still have many more to come!

(01-25-2012, 07:39 PM)mjmj1966 Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats Randi on those pickups!

Thank you, Hugh! I have a decent go on my PC so far... but my traders are HURTING! I hope that I will be able to purchase some new product soon!

(01-25-2012, 08:19 PM)pens fan addict Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome pc pickups Randi!! I hope your box is full again soon with goodies!

I had no questions, Mike. I know that it was our first trade, but going by you reputation in the community, and what others have said in your feedback, I knew that I was going to get a top-of-the-line trade! Thank you very much for the extra Halak, too!!! I had the thought that it was an extra! Thanks!

Randi

(01-25-2012, 09:25 PM)onoxxxregretso Wrote: [ -> ]Glad the cards got their safe. I got your end in the mail today. They look great. Thanks Randi! Wasn't sure if you needed that Halak OPC Retro, but didn't see it in your org so I figured I would throw it in there for you.
Great pickups Randi!! Really glad the cards made it safely to you. Your Halak PC is getting really nice. Congrats on all the pickups and looking forward to our next trade.
Thank you, Walt! It's always great to trade with the best! The Halak Collection is getting there, but not spectacular. I am still having a rough time finding his cards! Must be some closet collectors out there! Haha! I look forward to our next trade!

Randi

(01-26-2012, 07:44 AM)pens1fan Wrote: [ -> ]Great pickups Randi!! Really glad the cards made it safely to you. Your Halak PC is getting really nice. Congrats on all the pickups and looking forward to our next trade.
Nice pick ups Randi...thanks for everything...hope to trade again soon
Pages: 1 2