Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 1 card Hankerson Mail Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I love the Topps Rookie Premiere's

[Image: LHAuto11.jpg]
Nice, good thing they number them now to prevent fakes
I know, I won't buy any prior to last year when they started numbering them because of that.

(01-25-2012, 07:14 PM)solid133 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice, good thing they number them now to prevent fakes
Nice card I think its a fake but i will take it so you wont tarnish your PC ......I collect all ser num fakes lol
lol...me too though, i guess we'll be battling for all of the fakes Smile

(01-25-2012, 07:43 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice card I think its a fake but i will take it so you wont tarnish your PC ......I collect all ser num fakes lol
Dam I thought I was the only one in the world that collected Hankerson ser num fakes dam guess maybe ill start collecting colt brennan now
Very nice!! I love the design of those. The older designs are look so plain.
I'll let you have free run of those....lol

(01-25-2012, 07:58 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: [ -> ]Dam I thought I was the only one in the world that collected Hankerson ser num fakes dam guess maybe ill start collecting colt brennan now

I agree, I really like this year's, and I like last year's too, but before that it was dull and plain.

(01-25-2012, 08:04 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice!! I love the design of those. The older designs are look so plain.
Hey, got some of these if you are interest?

[Image: hankerson.jpg]
I like that hankerson/Moss card if he dont want lmk also I sent you a PM
Pages: 1 2