Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2011 Allen and Ginter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just broke a box of Allen and Ginter and I have a question on a value, I pulled a 1/10 Diana Taurasi red signature and have no idea on the value can anyone please help me.
(01-25-2012, 03:07 PM)Youngsgirl10 Wrote: [ -> ]I just broke a box of Allen and Ginter and I have a question on a value, I pulled a 1/10 Diana Taurasi red signature and have no idea on the value can anyone please help me.
Two of those red auto cards of Taurasi recently sold on Ebay for $50.00 and $61.00, but one failed to sell at $110.00. I think it would be fair to say yours would be worth between $50 and $60 based on those prices.
Thanks, i thought it would be worth more than that since the regular one is like 40 but its better than nothing I guess LOL
Congrats on the nice pull! If I were you I'd hold on to the Red auto, those are tough pulls and there are several collectors that build the red auto sets. I'd be interested in the mini's you pulled if they are up FT or FS, let us know what you got!
(01-25-2012, 03:21 PM)dbacks08 Wrote: [ -> ]Two of those red auto cards of Taurasi recently sold on Ebay for $50.00 and $61.00, but one failed to sell at $110.00. I think it would be fair to say yours would be worth between $50 and $60 based on those prices.
How do you find prices of closed auctions?
(01-25-2012, 05:53 PM)Merovius Wrote: [ -> ]How do you find prices of closed auctions?
go into the advanced search, and there's a checkbox that says show completed listings only.

(01-25-2012, 05:55 PM)libs021 Wrote: [ -> ]go into the advanced search, and there's a checkbox that says show completed listings only.
What he said.
My friend busted a box of A&G she got a ping pong player auto.....exciting stuff there haha
(01-25-2012, 07:12 PM)ozziefan04 Wrote: [ -> ]My friend busted a box of A&G she got a ping pong player auto.....exciting stuff there haha
If she wants to sell the mini's, I want 'em
Check and see if I have anything you need,you have some GQ I need Smile
Pages: 1 2