Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2009 UD Signature Stars hobby box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Got a box cheap off the bay and didnt get much. I did get a Gold Signatures card of Chone Figgines serial numbered 19/25. However, When you go to the price guide it says this card should be numbered to 10. Anyone else ever have this happen? Could this card be an error? Any help would be swell!
i just went through the online price guide again. there are certain players with gold signatures serial numbered to 25. however, figgins is not listed there and his gold signature is serial numbered to 10. I believe I have an error card! i guess that's kinda cool now!
Or it's a typo... they've been known to occur in Beckett from time to time. Smile
(01-25-2012, 03:18 PM)dbacks08 Wrote: [ -> ]Or it's a typo... they've been known to occur in Beckett from time to time. Smile
wtf you talkin bout willis! Beckett's always perfect *flips to the top 5 cards section of the issue in front of me* see...all these cards are....crap nm Tongue
do you have a scan of the card.. id be interested in it
(01-25-2012, 03:31 PM)elfeo013 Wrote: [ -> ]do you have a scan of the card.. id be interested in it
yes, its in my photobucket. however, i didnt realize i just uploaded my entire camera to my photobucket lol! but you should be able to find it! just click on my profile and the link is there.
...or you can just put the [img] code in and save me a trip lol sry im just lazy Tongue lol
Sorry dude, it's easier to list the thing on eBay than do that lol! That's how lazy I am. By the way, the database is wrong. The card is really serial numbered to 25. So that question has been answered.
I actually got a Kobe Bryant autograph numbered to /25 and Beckett had it numbered to /10 so I let them know and they changed it in the price guide. so ya I've had it happen.
just curious what you paid for the box?
(01-25-2012, 09:28 PM)zmhower2469 Wrote: [ -> ]just curious what you paid for the box?
$49
Pages: 1 2