Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 07-08 stadium club w/ SCANS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So...I caved. I considered selling this box but I got it pretty reasonable ($110+shipping) so I busted it! I completely whiffed on the autos, but the other hits were pretty solid, IMHO. First the basics:

Base: Maravich
First Day Issue /1999: Lebron, Amare, Stockton, Ray Allen, 4 others
RCs /1999: Daequan Cook, Big Baby Davis, 2 others
Photographer's Proof Silver /199: Richard Hamilton

Now the hits!

RCs: regular /1999: Durant! (it's not as dark as the scan shows, the refractors darken it out) refractors /999: Sean Williams, Mike Conley, Joakim Noah, Aaron Gray (attn bulls collectors!) x-fractors /50: Julian Wright (jersey #ed 32/50).

[Image: 07-08stadiumclubrookies001.jpg]

Autos: none are numbered Sad RC x-fractors: Fazekas, Marcus Williams. Beam Team: T.J. Ford, Mike James

[Image: 07-08stadiumclubautos001.jpg]

Relics! Beam Team Relics (none are numbered): Andre Iguodala, Ben Gordon, D-Wade!, Jermaine O'neal

[Image: 07-08stadiumclubbeamteamGUs001.jpg]

Last of the relics: Full Court Press: Single relic /499: Jared Dudley, KOBE! dual relic /199: 'Melo triple relic /99: KOBE AGAIN!

[Image: 07-08stadiumclubfullcourtpressGUs001.jpg]

Amazingly, the Durant RC /1999 books higher than all the "hits" haha. In any event, all are for trade, but I'm heading to a card show Saturday so be warned I may take a few of these there to trade/sell if we haven't reached a deal by then. Thanks for looking!

Oh, and xstream, I'm not the biggest fan of newer products, but this one has it all: Minimal base, lots of #ed cards and of course all the hits, so I hope you pick up a box for yourself soon!
Nice break!
That is sweet and for a reasonable price as well.

Well done.
can't believe the value on that Durant, congratulations!
everyone knows i love this product, i just cant stand the thought of spending that much on these boxes when we had free rain at around $75 a box, then durant had to go crazy lol. if i have anything, im interested in the 2 kobes and the durant.
Nice break...Love the Kobe's as well Smile not sure if I've got anything; my jordan collection is limited Sad
(01-25-2012, 02:53 PM)buckunteer Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, and xstream, I'm not the biggest fan of newer products, but this one has it all: Minimal base, lots of #ed cards and of course all the hits, so I hope you pick up a box for yourself soon!
Der, that's why I always hype it up. I used to be excited when I saw all of Ping's bust posts (which seemed to have stopped in the last year) because the product looks great, you're not guaranteed a rookie in each pack (takes down the value when they make guarantees like that), and like you said, great checklist. I'm hoping they stay at the price they are right now for the next 5 months, then I'll be able to grab one. Smile But I doubt it. Maybe I should open another credit card (joking) so I could grab 3-4 boxes. Smile
(01-25-2012, 06:53 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: [ -> ]Der, that's why I always hype it up. I used to be excited when I saw all of Ping's bust posts (which seemed to have stopped in the last year) because the product looks great, you're not guaranteed a rookie in each pack (takes down the value when they make guarantees like that), and like you said, great checklist. I'm hoping they stay at the price they are right now for the next 5 months, then I'll be able to grab one. Smile But I doubt it. Maybe I should open another credit card (joking) so I could grab 3-4 boxes. Smile
I find that surprising though cause i actually did hit a RC in every pack but one. The only pack I missed the RC was the pack that had a 1st day issue and the photographer's proof/199 so there are essentially 3 hits per pack, though the photographer's proofs book surprisingly low given their scarcity.

Wish I had started back collecting when they were $75 a box! Though right now you can get the 07-08 SP Rookie Edition for about that...not nearly as many hits, but still a chance for Durant RCs and that MJ auto of course!

@ping: didn't see much I could use, sorry!

And I'm still fortunate to have done as well as I did considering I went 0/4 on the autos...unless there's a Mike James collector here I'm unaware of HA.
2 sweet kobes
ive slowed down alot xstream, getting married in july and just bought a house, priorities lol. when things get back to normal (remodeling the house), i think im going to budget around $100 a month for wax, ive been so busy i havent really had the itch to buy any boxes, but do miss the adrenaline and the surprise when getting nice pulls. and on the sp rookie edition, i think when i bought that product, it was around $50 a box.
Pages: 1 2