Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Seems like Dejavu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Went to the LCS and Opened Two mini boxes of Marquee and pulled two cards I already have.
Box 1: Michael Pineda auto #/570, Tim lincecum blue #/299 and 3 base

Box 2: Sandy Koufax Titanic Thread #/99, Andre Ethier bronze #/199, and 3 base

Also picked up Bowman Sterling box topper and pulled a dual relic of Ryan braun/Prince Fielder Gold #/50

Took a picture of both koufax just so no one thinks I'm lying.
Everything is for trade Except for the Pineda and the koufax with a seem.

http://s1120.photobucket.com/albums/l481...x%20Mania/
2 nice cards, Congrats!
" It's like dejavu all over again."

haha

Sweet cards none-the less. Nice Koufax haul. Check me for the 'Freak' parallel if you want Smile
Doubles make great trade bait! Nice hits reguardless!!
Nice Hits, even if they are dupes! I'd really like a shot at the Koufax. If I don't have anything, let me know what you're looking for, or if you're willing to sell it.
I would also like a shot at the Koufax, if I do not have anything of interest I might consider doing a combination or just buying depending on your price.
Wow, they dont sell as high as I thought they did. Will still double your box money at least off of one.
(01-25-2012, 03:03 PM)Krangry Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, they dont sell as high as I thought they did. Will still double your box money at least off of one.
It sells for what i expect it to sell for as far as his popularity and what cards are selling for. i probably have a better chance getting book value for the pineda than the koufax right now.
(01-25-2012, 04:04 PM)zmhower2469 Wrote: [ -> ]It sells for what i expect it to sell for as far as his popularity and what cards are selling for. i probably have a better chance getting book value for the pineda than the koufax right now.
Might do ya some good to hold on to em until the season starts, if your going to sell. Can probably milk a bit more out of em.
Two Sandy Koufax cards, not a bad problem to have, can think of a lot of worse problems.
Pages: 1 2