Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Question on autos I want to get graded
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I see alot of graded autograph cards with a card grade and a autograph grade. I have some autograph cards that I am going to send to beckett to be graded when I get home from work. I see on the grading tab that there is a JSA/BGS service for authenticating autographs. The cards I am sending already state on the back that it is authentic autograph. My question is this if I send them just to the BGS sevice will the card come back with a autograph grade or do I need to send them through the JSA service?

Thanks for the help.
(01-25-2012, 11:52 AM)kevinr Wrote: [ -> ]I see alot of graded autograph cards with a card grade and a autograph grade. I have some autograph cards that I am going to send to beckett to be graded when I get home from work. I see on the grading tab that there is a JSA/BGS service for authenticating autographs. The cards I am sending already state on the back that it is authentic autograph. My question is this if I send them just to the BGS sevice will the card come back with a autograph grade or do I need to send them through the JSA service?

Thanks for the help.
No. Just do the BGS Service. The BGS/JSA Service is for autographed cards that are in-person autos ot TTM autos.

I hope that this helps.
(01-25-2012, 01:38 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: [ -> ]No. Just do the BGS Service. The BGS/JSA Service is for autographed cards that are in-person autos ot TTM autos.

I hope that this helps.

Thanks man,

Yes that is what I was wanting to know.
(01-25-2012, 02:39 PM)kevinr Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks man,

Yes that is what I was wanting to know.
You're welcome; I'm glad that I could help.