Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Need some help on finishing a set
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to complete the base set and die cut set of the 2008 upper deck x. I need #35 grady sizemore and #90 rick ankiel to complete the base set and the die cuts I still need 50 cards (all marked in want list).

Let me know if you can help!
I have almost every base and diecut card left over from when I completed the set. Im looking to get rid of them to make room now so lets make a deal!
I completed the set too with base, die cuts & Xpotential inserts. I got tons marked for trade. Have any gold die cuts to trade?
(01-25-2012, 03:57 PM)cptnemo66 Wrote: [ -> ]I completed the set too with base, die cuts & Xpotential inserts. I got tons marked for trade. Have any gold die cuts to trade?
I have a few of the gold die cuts listed for trade. I think you're the guy who has the chipper gold die cut I'm after too.
(01-25-2012, 03:57 PM)cptnemo66 Wrote: [ -> ]I completed the set too with base, die cuts & Xpotential inserts. I got tons marked for trade. Have any gold die cuts to trade?
I have about a dozen gold die cards, see if you need some of them.