Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Question about Post my pics of Cards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im new here guys and was just wondering if someone could help me out? I am trying to post my pictures of my cards. I took pictures of cards with my Iphone and now im ready to put them on here in my org. If someone couls help me out with this stuff, Im not the greatest with the computer but Im learning ha Thanks for the help you guys have been great to me thanks Jonathan
youll need a photobucket account and add the pics to your photobucket. Then you highlight the IMG code and paste it in your thread.

Good luck
First you need to have your photos on a server/website such as photobucket.
Then you need to post the image URL/address in between the [ IMG] and [ /IMG] tags.
What those guys said! Haha! Photobucket is probably the most compatible site with Beckett.com, so it's best to go with them. Always glad to see new members here in the community, so if you are in need of anything, just post a thread or ask one of the more experienced members. We are always happy to help! Enjoy the site, and we all look forward to seeing your posts!

Randi
does the posts above help you?