Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Nice Limited break gone bad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: photobucket-854-1327428274672.jpg]

Check out the crimp....sucks, will probably take a month to replace.
Man, that is a sick patch too.....hope they replace it with something just as nice!!!
someone at my LCS hit a crimped card from limited too. not nearly as nice though
Wow! Yeah, that sucks! Sweet card!
Wow... that' effin' blows! For a $100+ box and only 8 cards, you figure the quality control can be a wee bit better. Maybe its time for an online petition to Topps. Inception was the same damn way.
And to think of it, my Supreme box was that way too... all TOPPS PRODUCTS!!!!
Wow that really really sucks!!!
....is it weird I think it kind of looks cool lol sorry, just trying to make the best from a bad situation lol
(01-24-2012, 05:21 PM)usafshelland Wrote: [ -> ]Wow... that' effin' blows! For a $100+ box and only 8 cards, you figure the quality control can be a wee bit better. Maybe its time for an online petition to Topps. Inception was the same damn way.
And to think of it, my Supreme box was that way too... all TOPPS PRODUCTS!!!!
Limited is Panini
i actually like the way that crimp looks across the card kinda looks like it was meant to be there all complete from 1 side to the other ... but sorry your card came damaged
ouch...good looking card as well....at least they'll replace it though
Pages: 1 2