Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 09-10 upper deck box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hey,

was hoping someone could tell me what cards i should look of for in the 09-10 upper deck set? i havn't collected newer sets since the early 90's.

I got a few Jordan immortals and a black and white jordan now appearing card. I also got a star rookie Ricky Rubio? is he a player too look out for? i have seen other people discuss him in the forums

Cheers
let me know if you would like some scans
(01-24-2012, 06:17 AM)9293upperdeck Wrote: [ -> ]hey,

was hoping someone could tell me what cards i should look of for in the 09-10 upper deck set? i havn't collected newer sets since the early 90's.

I got a few Jordan immortals and a black and white jordan now appearing card. I also got a star rookie Ricky Rubio? is he a player too look out for? i have seen other people discuss him in the forums

Cheers
Scans always help, but, just speaking in generalities, when it comes to a regular, low-end set (like regular UD) if its not low #ed/autographed/memorabilia they dont tend to hold a lot of value. Now, some of the key rookies that yr (don't ask me who they are off the top of my head lol) may be 5-10ish bucks, maybe a lil more if they're really hot, but like I said, it all depends. Some of the inserts are worth a lil money, and of course anything MJ, Lebron, etc. Welcome to the forums btw!
(01-24-2012, 06:17 AM)9293upperdeck Wrote: [ -> ]hey,

Cheers
The black and white Jordan is a good card to pull and yes, Ricky Rubio is one of the star rookies, together with Blake Griffin, Curry and Evans. Any of the inserts for players like MJ, Kobe and LeBron are quite good value too
Are you going after the set or looking for trade bait/selling items?
i dont think there is much in this box to trade. The couple Jordans i will like to keep.
I also scored a blake griffin rookie card.

(01-24-2012, 12:25 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: [ -> ]Are you going after the set or looking for trade bait/selling items?
(01-25-2012, 07:02 AM)9293upperdeck Wrote: [ -> ]i dont think there is much in this box to trade. The couple Jordans i will like to keep.
I also scored a blake griffin rookie card.
Well, with the 2009-10 Upper Deck boxes, one box per case (or was it four) was a hot box where every pack had a GU or AU, that's why I asked. Did you buy a hobby box or a blaster?
(01-25-2012, 09:52 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: [ -> ]Well, with the 2009-10 Upper Deck boxes, one box per case (or was it four) was a hot box where every pack had a GU or AU, that's why I asked. Did you buy a hobby box or a blaster?
For that very reason I thought about trying one on the websites cause they're drastically cheaper now...except the redemptions expired in September and I just know I'd pull like 3 Garnett redemptions and end up w/ nothing for them!
(01-25-2012, 12:15 PM)buckunteer Wrote: [ -> ]For that very reason I thought about trying one on the websites cause they're drastically cheaper now...except the redemptions expired in September and I just know I'd pull like 3 Garnett redemptions and end up w/ nothing for them!
I read that Upper Deck is accepting expired redemptions this January 2012. They might even extend it. Don't know for sure because never dealt with redemption cards.
(01-25-2012, 12:22 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: [ -> ]I read that Upper Deck is accepting expired redemptions this January 2012. They might even extend it. Don't know for sure because never dealt with redemption cards.
Where did you hear that and how do you send in the redemption as they just have codes on them to enter online. I bought several boxes of 09-10 UD basketball and got some expired redemptions I would love to get the cards from.

(01-25-2012, 12:15 PM)buckunteer Wrote: [ -> ]For that very reason I thought about trying one on the websites cause they're drastically cheaper now...except the redemptions expired in September and I just know I'd pull like 3 Garnett redemptions and end up w/ nothing for them!
No, somehow, even though he's not on any part of the product, it'd be for Keith Van Horn. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3