Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 1998 Hardcourt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fun break, not any big hits though unfortunately. All the hits, including the MJs, are for trade. I may post scans tomorrow, but for now you'll have to use your imagination!

Base: Both Jordans (#23 and #23-A special)

Home Court Advantage: Barkley, Abdur-Rahim, Webber, Ron Mercer, Tony Battie rookie experience

High Court /1300: Michael Finley

Jordan Holding Court Red /2300: Allen Iverson

Home Court Advantage Plus /500: Shareef Abdur-Rahim

Thanks for looking!
don't know, you got both Jordans and together with the AI and Finley I think you didn't do too bad. Can I ask what the box cost you?
(01-24-2012, 03:46 AM)folkertino Wrote: [ -> ]don't know, you got both Jordans and together with the AI and Finley I think you didn't do too bad. Can I ask what the box cost you?
Um...too much. $140 shipped. So many potential big hits, such a nice-looking set and they just don't pop up too often. I couldn't help myself. Paid $30 less for the 2 boxes of Ionix. Just won another auction last night I didn't expect to win either. NO MORE BIDDING...at least until I get paid next week Smile

Update: Scan is below, again, all are FT.

[Image: 1998hardcourtbreak001.jpg]
(01-24-2012, 11:41 AM)buckunteer Wrote: [ -> ]Um...too much. $140 shipped. So many potential big hits, such a nice-looking set and they just don't pop up too often. I couldn't help myself. Paid $30 less for the 2 boxes of Ionix. Just won another auction last night I didn't expect to win either. NO MORE BIDDING...at least until I get paid next week Smile
Yike, didn't know it would go for that high. That kind of puts things in perspective then.

I love this set, it looks very nice. Only trouble is the wear on it and it's a shame that the rookie cards are not considered RCs..
Nice iverson