Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Crosby Cup, Vitale Emerald oh my
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well here's is some mail I've received in the last week or so.

First off some RCs for the PC and a card I need for last years Pinnacle master set I'm working on.

[Image: img082.jpg]

Now on to additions to my Malkin PC as well as another Pens PC pickup.

[Image: img084.jpg]

Vitale PC pickups

[Image: img085.jpg]

Sid the Kid PC pickups

[Image: img086.jpg]

and now the reason for the title of my post.

First up 2011-12 Certified Mirror Emerald Joe Vitae 4/5
[Image: img087.jpg]

And the first Cup pickup of Sid the Kid
2006-07 The Cup Enshrinements 24/50
[Image: img081.jpg]

Well I want to thank all that traded with me. Now I'm off to catch the redeye to Charlotte for work.

Comments welcomed and appreciated

Walt
Great pickups Walt.....love the Vitale & crosby autos!!! Hope you have a safe trip!!
Nice crosby
Awesome additions. That Zetty looks odd to be in your collection. I think it went to the wrong house.
I just pulled that Canvas Malkin the other day, its a sweet card!! Congrats I like the Sid Contenders also the chrome one, is that numbered to 100? I have two chromes but no pens one yet Sad Love the Sid Enshrinements as well. Getting a Cup tin this weekend, hopefully I hit Sid or Malkin card or something nice. Last tin got Tangradi numbered to 24, sick patch rookie and Staal Base card. Ron francis Limited Logos but with Huricanes patch, but awesome card!! Congrats on the new cards. Cant wait to get some myself!
Amazing pick-ups, Walt! Congrats! The Vitale and Crosby cards are top of the line for sure. It's great to see your PC expanding so widely. Thanks for sharing!

Randi
wow great pick ups