Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: I have a scanner and a trade thread to prove it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just some stuff taking up space. Nothing too crazy. I'm currently working on getting everything in my org. Mainly looking for the following, or anything "different"...I'm sick of gu and prospects...:
Andrew McCutchen
Duke Snider
Brooklyn Dodgers (Mainly:Reese, Robinson, Campanella, Koufax)
Gypsy Queen Minis

A few notes:
Lemmerman is 13/25
Dunston is 14/75
Goodwin is 27/100
Braun is 17/18
McCovey is 22/99
Mantle Suede is 22/50
Only looking for Brooklyn Dodgers/Ebbets Field relics for the Mantle relic.

I also have a nice chunk of of Topps Update inserts in my org if anyone needs them.

[Image: scan0006.jpg]
[Image: scan0005.jpg]
[Image: scan0004.jpg]
[Image: scan0002.jpg]
[Image: scan0003.jpg]
[Image: scan0001-1.jpg]
Im interested in the Harper and the Ackley if you want to check me. Thanks
i could use that braun-didnt see it listed though
Photobucket

bowman originals auto hand #d/15
i have a campanella triple threads jersey card i'd move for that braun triple threads auto...let me know!
Alright, everything should be listed now. Let me know if you spot anything missing.
(01-22-2012, 12:17 PM)bunk27 Wrote: [ -> ]Photobucket

bowman originals auto hand #d/15
Sorry, I would have replied sooner, but I had to wipe the drool off my keyboard. What do you want for it? Shoot me a PM or trade offer.
(01-22-2012, 12:26 PM)MrSwankTank21 Wrote: [ -> ]i have a campanella triple threads jersey card i'd move for that braun triple threads auto...let me know!
Kelbysdaddy has first dibs, but I'll be sure to let you know!
(01-22-2012, 12:07 PM)kelbysdaddy Wrote: [ -> ]i could use that braun-didnt see it listed though
Sorry, nothing I could use.
(01-22-2012, 12:26 PM)MrSwankTank21 Wrote: [ -> ]i have a campanella triple threads jersey card i'd move for that braun triple threads auto...let me know!
Swank, do you have a scan of the Campy?
offer sent

Swank, do you have a scan of the Campy?
[/quote]

PM sent!
I'm interested in the Hudson A&G auto but didn't see it listed. If you still have it please check me.
(01-22-2012, 01:09 PM)iujapander Wrote: [ -> ]I'm interested in the Hudson A&G auto but didn't see it listed. If you still have it please check me.
oops, I must have forgotten to mark it FT. It's in there now.
Pages: 1 2