Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Won me another Prize
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I won another prize off that Facebook app
This month it was a 2003 Topps Total Autographed Steve Smith card. It does come with a Coa but The Card has a bend from where I guess they put the sticker on and a dinged corner. I wonder if I can contact the company and ask for a replacement.
[Image: File197.jpg]
[Image: File198.jpg]
What facebook ap?
That is a pretty sweet auto card! As for a replacement, I seriously doubt they'd have a replacement for it nearly 10 years later. If you were lucky, you might get them to send you something comparable but if it were me, I'd keep it. That card is about the autograph and not a grade. Enjoy it!
(01-21-2012, 08:56 PM)mercier2002 Wrote: [ -> ]What facebook ap?
yea what app??. i got a facebook app for my phone and i have no clue what he is talking about
(01-21-2012, 11:17 PM)eazy e Wrote: [ -> ]yea what app??. i got a facebook app for my phone and i have no clue what he is talking about
I guess its a page? One of those games facebook has. You answer football related question which gives you entries to win prizes at the end of each month
can you tell us which one? or give a link or something?
(01-21-2012, 11:44 PM)eazy e Wrote: [ -> ]can you tell us which one? or give a link or something?
I can't its against the TOS