Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: I think certain cards go to certain regions of the U.S.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This might sound crazy but with my card pulls I have to believe it a little bit. It seems like every box I buy from my LCS i am pulling the same autos and G/U cards, here is my proof

I have broken 5 boxes from my LCS this year

Roy Helu Jr auto's: certified, threads, absolute, chrome, and crown royale

Kaepernick G/U: certified, R & S, threads, and auto chrome

Everytime I win an Ebay auction for a Clayborn or Bowers it seems to be mailed from the Northwest

I have a buddy in TN who has opened a total of 4 2010 sweet spots and has pulled all 3 variations of the Tebow helmet.

I just seems that some players are prone to a specific area....Anyone else seem to pull the same players?????
can't see how that really could work ..... manufacturers try to randomize as much as possible, I think it's mere coincidence Wink
(01-21-2012, 07:43 PM)pbean Wrote: [ -> ]can't see how that really could work ..... manufacturers try to randomize as much as possible, I think it's mere coincidence Wink
Believe me I know it sounds impossible, but I think there is someone that watches me and sends crap wax to my LCS....LOL
(01-21-2012, 07:46 PM)card ripper Wrote: [ -> ]Believe me I know it sounds impossible, but I think there is someone that watches me and sends crap wax to my LCS....LOL
lol ..... trust me, it's not just you Wink
(01-21-2012, 07:40 PM)card ripper Wrote: [ -> ]This might sound crazy but with my card pulls I have to believe it a little bit. It seems like every box I buy from my LCS i am pulling the same autos and G/U cards, here is my proof

I have broken 5 boxes from my LCS this year

Roy Helu Jr auto's: certified, threads, absolute, chrome, and crown royale

Kaepernick G/U: certified, R & S, threads, and auto chrome

Everytime I win an Ebay auction for a Clayborn or Bowers it seems to be mailed from the Northwest

I have a buddy in TN who has opened a total of 4 2010 sweet spots and has pulled all 3 variations of the Tebow helmet.

I just seems that some players are prone to a specific area....Anyone else seem to pull the same players?????
in 07-08 i opened a TON..ALL of my high end A.P. cards i pulled (13) came from boxes from the north east...buffalo,phili,N.J. distributors... NEVER did i pull one from Cali or Seattle boxes... bought 60% from the n.east.. 40% cali and Seattle..
u might be on to something bro.
(01-21-2012, 07:48 PM)pbean Wrote: [ -> ]lol ..... trust me, it's not just you Wink
I know, that is why I what to hear others stories so I can get it out of my head...I am basically afraid to buy wax anymore because I just do not get any value from it (not to sell, but to trade) lots of people have some nice stuff I what to trade for but I can't get any thing to make a fair deal for it.
My LCS owner is convinced that companies send all the Newtons here to Eugene, Oregon to somehow taunt us about last years national championship. I've pulled 3 Cams that booked for over $100 alone and he said that he's seen at least ten more cam autos pulled
(01-21-2012, 07:50 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: [ -> ]in 07-08 i opened a TON..ALL of my high end A.P. cards i pulled (13) came from boxes from the north east...buffalo,phili,N.J. distributors... NEVER did i pull one from Cali or Seattle boxes... bought 60% from the n.east.. 40% cali and Seattle..
u might be on to something bro.
Your not suppose to agree with this....I am suppose to be way off base and told that I am stupid for even believing this....LOL
(01-21-2012, 07:52 PM)rogue655 Wrote: [ -> ]My LCS owner is convinced that companies send all the Newtons here to Eugene, Oregon to somehow taunt us about last years national championship. I've pulled 3 Cams that booked for over $100 alone and he said that he's seen at least ten more cam autos pulled
again more proof, I think I am onto a conspiracy, the FCI (Federal Card investigators) will be beaten on my door soon and taking me to a remote location never to be heard from again.
I pull Eugene Monroe and Jason Smith ALL the time, LOL!!!!
(01-21-2012, 07:53 PM)card ripper Wrote: [ -> ]Your not suppose to agree with this....I am suppose to be way off base and told that I am stupid for even believing this....LOL

again more proof, I think I am onto a conspiracy, the FCI (Federal Card investigators) will be beaten on my door soon and taking me to a remote location never to be heard from again.
You are way off base and you are stupid for even believing this....

There. Now all is right in your little world. This never happened. Never speak of this again.

Sincerely,
The Men in Wax
Pages: 1 2 3