Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Trading Pujols for Konerko!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My 9 year old son has recently shown an interest in collecting, so we have started a collection of Paul Konerko cards. We have our collection up on Organize, so please let me know if you have anything that we do not have.

To start with, I have loaded my Pujols collection up into trade. If there are any other players lists that you would like to see, please let me know and I will add them so we can trade.

Thank you in advance for helping to start my son's collecting experience, and happy trading to everyone!

Not sure what I have in way of Paul Konerko but I am interested in some of your Pujols cards for my PC. Please check my org and see if I have anything that interests you.
I have at least 3 autos, maybe 4.
Offer sent
(01-21-2012, 11:21 AM)dena17 Wrote: [ -> ]My 9 year old son has recently shown an interest in collecting, so we have started a collection of Paul Konerko cards. We have our collection up on Organize, so please let me know if you have anything that we do not have.

To start with, I have loaded my Pujols collection up into trade. If there are any other players lists that you would like to see, please let me know and I will add them so we can trade.

Thank you in advance for helping to start my son's collecting experience, and happy trading to everyone!
Looking for Mike Schmidt cards

offer sent
2009 Upper Deck UD Game Materials #GMPK Paul Konerko
2004 Leaf Players Collection Jersey Green #67 Paul Konerko
I know I need the Leaf jersey, but not sure which 09 UD that is. Any chance you can send me a scan?

Thx! And sorry, I think I forgot to recheck this thread from time to time LOL

(01-25-2012, 02:51 AM)davidmichaeljones Wrote: [ -> ]2009 Upper Deck UD Game Materials #GMPK Paul Konerko
2004 Leaf Players Collection Jersey Green #67 Paul Konerko

I have an older collection of Schmidt stuff, I will post it in Organize and let you know when it is up. Thanks!!!!!!

(01-21-2012, 02:45 PM)bigdawg0288 Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for Mike Schmidt cards