Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: wow thats insane!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
go to that other site and search for 2011 certified black newton.

There is a an on card au, 2 nfl logos, 1, 4 color patch and what looks like a piece of ball... and btw its a 1/1 ... the price?? ridiculous Smile
(01-21-2012, 06:14 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: [ -> ]go to that other site and search for 2011 certified black newton.

There is a an on card au, 2 nfl logos, 1, 4 color patch and what looks like a piece of ball... and btw its a 1/1 ... the price?? ridiculous Smile
and the "reserve" is not met yet Wink
lol reserve not met.
Yeah, but did you notice the seller's fdbk rating? It's only 93.1%. That's insane too!!
I think I am going to throw a $4,000 dollar bid on it.....LOL.....then not pay......LOL
someone who spends that kinda money on four pieces of "event worn/used" materials must have more money than they know what to do with. the only thing worth buying that card for would be the auto which we could get that for thousands less on another card. some people just have too much money.
(01-21-2012, 06:20 AM)pbean Wrote: [ -> ]and the "reserve" is not met yet Wink
+20 WOWZERS!!!!
How is that insane when his chrome superfractor auto went for 8k? Not saying I would ever pay that much for that card but 2k-3k seems to be the going rate for that type of card of cam newton.
(01-21-2012, 04:50 PM)eazy e Wrote: [ -> ]How is that insane when his chrome superfractor auto went for 8k? Not saying I would ever pay that much for that card but 2k-3k seems to be the going rate for that type of card of cam newton.
Im saying the prices on his stuff are insane in general especially 8k
PBean: MODEST reserve not met. LMAO
Pages: 1 2