Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Got me one of those Retail Jersey and card sets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I got this today to see what they were. I think they look ok. Just glad I didn't get a scrub. Now I have to wonder should I trade it? Do these even have a BV? Kinda wish I would have gotten an Eddie George One formy Pc instead.

[Image: File179.jpg]
[Image: File180.jpg]
[Image: File181.jpg]
One thing to keep in mind, they state "Authentic Jersey" which doesn't really mean much. They never state that the jersey was game worn or even event worn. So I would have to assume that it is nothing more than a jersey that was never worn (maybe not even the right player's jersey). I don't think these hold much if any value, and personally I steer clear of them.
(01-19-2012, 11:40 PM)djohn Wrote: [ -> ]One thing to keep in mind, they state "Authentic Jersey" which doesn't really mean much. They never state that the jersey was game worn or even event worn. So I would have to assume that it is nothing more than a jersey that was never worn (maybe not even the right player's jersey). I don't think these hold much if any value, and personally I steer clear of them.
Ahh but the Back does say Authentic Jersey from the Player Pictured infront. So I agree with you on the probably not game worn or Event worn. But I guess they at least made sure it was A Cutler Jersey
i got one of those of ray lewis.. i thought they were ok for the price ya pay.. mine was a piece of glove or something..def wasnt a jersey.
Where do you get those? I've never seen them before
(01-20-2012, 01:23 PM)hurdygurdyman Wrote: [ -> ]Where do you get those? I've never seen them before
I bought one from wally world and it was of Culpepper Sad
Thats one of the best players and pieces AI have seen. I tried one. wasnt great. didnt think they had value so didnt bother with another.
I got mine at Kmart. I wonder if they have an Eddie George like this
I got one of Derek Jeter, guess i was lucky.
I did pull this one not too long ago
[Image: IMG_0001-9.jpg]

I have a Unitas somewhere ..
Had a few baseball too
[Image: IMG_0002-10.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0003-9.jpg]
Pages: 1 2