Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Beckett & Beckett grading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi, so i have a few questions that i can't find the answers to...

How often does Beckett update its basketball population reports?

Can i link my beckett account to beckett grading?

Does a BCCG graded 10 mean it would grade 9/9.5/10 if it was graded BGS?

If i wanted to get a card thats been graded BCCG 10, regraded to a BGS grade, do i remove it or leave it in its slab?....

Is there a scale that i can look up to find out how to measure the thickness of cards, as in what PT size for what cards...(in mm)

I'm sure these questions have been asked and answered before, but i can't find them doing a search!

Thanks for your help, Gary

"Does a BCCG graded 10 mean it would grade 9/9.5/10 if it was graded BGS?"

not even close
sorry don't got an answer for you, but I recommend you review the threads under the grading card forum.. http://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-36.html I don't deal with graded cards too often.

I strongly recommend you DON'T try to open a slab yourself. Leave it to the professionals. I would think if they damaged it, then they would be responsible for replacing and/or reimbursing you for current cost of card (BV or SV)..

I believe that we can link our Beckett.com account to the Beckett.com/grading account. It also clearly states this on the costumer login page. Although, I personally can't login because it thinks that I have the wrong e-mail address or user ID and password when I tried it. I tried this while I'm online and offline on Beckett.com. smh
(01-19-2012, 02:10 AM)filamuraireborn Wrote: [ -> ]I believe that we can link our Beckett.com account to the Beckett.com/grading account. It also clearly states this on the costumer login page. Although, I personally can't login because it thinks that I have the wrong e-mail address or user ID and password when I tried it. I tried this while I'm online and offline on Beckett.com. smh
I had the same problem.. haven't tried again since, because I only have a few graded cards..
(01-19-2012, 02:21 AM)jpleazme805 Wrote: [ -> ]I had the same problem.. haven't tried again since, because I only have a few graded cards..
And I don't have any graded cards.
(01-18-2012, 09:18 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: [ -> ]"Does a BCCG graded 10 mean it would grade 9/9.5/10 if it was graded BGS?"

not even close
ok cool, wont be buying those cards!
thanks
jpleazme805 and filarmuraireborn, it is possible to have two different logins, or that used to be the problem I've had. I haven't tried in a while, I might this weekend. Thanks.
(01-18-2012, 09:01 PM)hegotgame1515 Wrote: [ -> ]hi, so i have a few questions that i can't find the answers to...

How often does Beckett update its basketball population reports?

Can i link my beckett account to beckett grading?

Does a BCCG graded 10 mean it would grade 9/9.5/10 if it was graded BGS?

If i wanted to get a card thats been graded BCCG 10, regraded to a BGS grade, do i remove it or leave it in its slab?....

Is there a scale that i can look up to find out how to measure the thickness of cards, as in what PT size for what cards...(in mm)

I'm sure these questions have been asked and answered before, but i can't find them doing a search!

Thanks for your help, Gary
From what I understand is, if you regrade a card, you tell them the lowest grade you want, and if the determine that it will be less than that they send it back to you, but if it will grade higher they will bust it out of the slab for you, and re slab it in Beckett slab. Not 100% sure on this, but I think I remember reading that somewhere.

(01-20-2012, 08:25 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: [ -> ]jpleazme805 and filamuraireborn, it is possible to have two different logins, or that used to be the problem I've had. I haven't tried in a while, I might this weekend. Thanks.
I don't want/need to have two different logins. Currently don't have a graded card and currently not planning on getting one in my possession.
Pages: 1 2