Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 1 Garnett White Whale is finally in my hands!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As some of you know I also trade (and buy) at another trade site based in australia. Well, i recently purchase some cards from a guy I've dealt with a few times in the past and the cards arrived today via registered mail. The centerpiece was this white whale - 1995-96 Topps draft Redemption #5 Kevin Garnett (graded psa 8 nr mt). I'm not to concerned about the grading - this is just one Garnett card i always thought was out of my reach. I pick it and about 60 bucks worth of Jordans for just AU$80 dlvd. I am totally stoked right now!!!!
What Jordan cards did you get?
1994-95 Flair, embossed; 1995-96 Flair Style subset, 1996 Topps Stars (for set), 1997-98 Z-Force zupermen, 2008-09 fleer, 2008-09 Skybox CU, 2008-09 SP authentic, jordan legacy card. All but the legacy are going toward the start of my mini jordan collection.
That's a great deal! I would love to see some scans, please!
awesome deal...

I'm looking for a couple white whales myself... Triple Threads Jordan Farmar 1/1... I have three.. looking for the others..
Nicely done! I was hoping you were picking up MJs to trade to me though Wink

I pulled a 95-96 SP Championship Shots Garnett...the silver AND the gold, not sure if you have either/both, but I was excited about the gold pull.

Between those and that Ewing Atomic Refractor I've got you might need all my recent pulls haha.

Enjoy your new Garnett!
Probably, Buckunteer. I'm not sure but I think I may need just the Garnett Championship gold. I'll double check.... then again, if i'm not sure I've probably already got it. lol
Nice. I actually traded for the Topps Draft Garnett on Beckett a while back believe it or not. I only need a few more of his rookie year cards to complete my KG collection. One of them happens to be that Championship Shots gold, which I immediately threw buckunteer an open offer on....That may be a no-go though because I think the only card he wants of mine is a $120 MJ, which obviously doesn't work. Hopefully it goes to one of us either way though.
(01-20-2012, 12:23 AM)evolb909 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice. I actually traded for the Topps Draft Garnett on Beckett a while back believe it or not. I only need a few more of his rookie year cards to complete my KG collection. One of them happens to be that Championship Shots gold, which I immediately threw buckunteer an open offer on....That may be a no-go though because I think the only card he wants of mine is a $120 MJ, which obviously doesn't work. Hopefully it goes to one of us either way though.

That's a tough trade offer.

Buckunteer.... I do need the Championship shot's gold card.... I'll have more cards to trade (including some jordan's maybe) by the end of next week. Just ordered a huge lot from dacardworld.com.. so I might have a double (or triple!) of Jordan from 1992-93 Panini Stickers and maybe some from 1992-93 Upper Deck Italian. maybe....
Pages: 1 2