Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2011-12 Artifacts Box Break (with Pics)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Beckett Community!

There are two LCS's here in Halifax, and going by what I am hearing from most, that is pretty generous! The one that I usually frequent has been off as of late, so I decided to head to the other. I am glad that I did! He actually has STOCK, and is lower priced than the other guy! So... I was FINALLY able to land a box of Artifacts! After seeing all of the great break out there, I was stoked to take this puppy home and crack it!

I think that I did pretty well:

Stars-Jeff Carter
[Image: 022.jpg]

Stars-Nicklas Lidstrom
[Image: 020.jpg]

Rookies-Jonathon Blum
[Image: 024.jpg]

Rookies-Brendon Nash (PC)
[Image: 023.jpg]

Rookies Redemptions-Harri Sateri
[Image: 019.jpg]

Dual Jerseys-Shea Weber
[Image: 026.jpg]

Autofacts-Michael Del Zotto
[Image: 025-1.jpg]

Frozen Artifacts-Sidney Crosby
[Image: 017.jpg]

And the hit of the box... I am really happy with this one!

Tundra Tandems Emerald Patches-Henrik Zetterberg/Tomas Holmstrom
[Image: 018.jpg]

This came out of the first pack I opened, so pretty well everything (other than the Crosby) was a bit lackluster. I really like this product, and am glad that I was able to snare a box. All but the Brendon Nash are for trade, though the Crosby is in the works already. Let me know if you are interested in anything. I only trade through the Trade Tool. Thanks for the look, and all comments welcomed.

Randi
SWEET Wings card! /drool
Wow SICK dual patch....I'd be very happy with that box if it were me who busted it. Nice Stuff!
Great hits Randi! Nice Wings patch and a Crosby to boot!
Thanks folks! The prices here are a bit steep ($120), but I think that it was worth it!

Randi
Nice hit on the dual patch. I have opened 4 boxes of Artifacts this year and have hit 4 patches. Nothing like that though. Congrats on your break.
Sweet break Randi!!! The Redwings dual patch is one of the better ones I have seen. I think you know who wants that Crosby. Now I just need to find you a nice Halak or Habs for it.
(01-18-2012, 07:42 PM)iluvladies5015 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice hit on the dual patch. I have opened 4 boxes of Artifacts this year and have hit 4 patches. Nothing like that though. Congrats on your break.
Thanks Nick. That's the exact reason that I was wanting to open this so much! I have seen nothing but great breaks, and a patch in every one!

(01-18-2012, 08:36 PM)pens1fan Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet break Randi!!! The Redwings dual patch is one of the better ones I have seen. I think you know who wants that Crosby. Now I just need to find you a nice Halak or Habs for it.
Sorry, Walt, but it is spoken for. I have been working with a new member as of late, and he took a shine to it the second I mentioned it! Haha! Thank you for the compliment!

Randi
(01-18-2012, 08:36 PM)pens1fan Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet break Randi!!! The Redwings dual patch is one of the better ones I have seen. I think you know who wants that Crosby.
HE MEANT ME RANDI!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

I've got some of those Private Signings you are looking for if you are trading the Wings Patch.
Pages: 1 2