Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: check out my bucket....looking to sell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi collectors,

Take a look in my bucket...im mainly looking to sell...will accept all REASONABLE offers and will trade for the right cards....im a die hard yankees fan....Message me if you see something that catches your eye with an offer...and i also have tons of player collections of baseball stars that arent listed in my bucket.....tell me who you like to collect!!! i have some cards from the late 70's 80's and i have a lot of cards from the 90's and 2000's.....autos, relics, low numbered rookies and singles
THe numba 2 Jeter Dive is just about the nicest thing i have ever seen... I assume it is not for trade or sale..if so let me know...thanks...go yanks.
(01-18-2012, 12:01 AM)mjanooz Wrote: [ -> ]THe numba 2 Jeter Dive is just about the nicest thing i have ever seen... I assume it is not for trade or sale..if so let me know...thanks...go yanks.
it is very near and dear to my heart and i would sell it but it is not cheap...its a steiner piece obviously and it is the last jeter autograph that i have....i had to sell a few things and i sold a signed bat and a 2005 sweet spot auto.....but when i purchased this auto back in 2006 they were on sale on steiner for $999 and i cant find them anywhere now so i would assume the value is more than that now....but i would entertain a reasonable offer if you are interested in it...sorry for the delay in response i just had a son a few months ago and he is a handful......hopefully he will be a yankees fan like his dad and not a red sox fan like his mom.....lol

(01-18-2012, 12:01 AM)mjanooz Wrote: [ -> ]THe numba 2 Jeter Dive is just about the nicest thing i have ever seen... I assume it is not for trade or sale..if so let me know...thanks...go yanks.
it is very near and dear to my heart and i would sell it but it is not cheap...its a steiner piece obviously and it is the last jeter autograph that i have....i had to sell a few things and i sold a signed bat and a 2005 sweet spot auto.....but when i purchased this auto back in 2006 they were on sale on steiner for $999 and i cant find them anywhere now so i would assume the value is more than that now....but i would entertain a reasonable offer if you are interested in it...sorry for the delay in response i just had a son a few months ago and he is a handful......hopefully he will be a yankees fan like his dad and not a red sox fan like his mom.....lol

Interested in the Uehara Bazooka back, LMK how much you want for it. And if you have any other mini's as well
Pete
Any Mike Schmidt oddball stuff? I have most common cards.
What do you want for the Ginter plate of Da V. and the Ginter Wilkins autograph?
(01-25-2012, 08:53 PM)once78 Wrote: [ -> ]What do you want for the Ginter plate of Da V. and the Ginter Wilkins autograph?
$100 for the davinci and $22 for the wilkins....prices include shipping

(01-25-2012, 08:47 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: [ -> ]Interested in the Uehara Bazooka back, LMK how much you want for it. And if you have any other mini's as well
Pete
im looking to get $30 delivered for the uehara and i have a ton of minis....i think i bought 4 or 5 boxes of AG in 2009....it will take me a couple days to dig them out but i can make a list if you are interested

(01-25-2012, 08:50 PM)bigdawg0288 Wrote: [ -> ]Any Mike Schmidt oddball stuff? I have most common cards.
off the top of my head i know i have 2005 sweet spot ball auto and i think i have either 1 or 2 jersey cards and im sure i have a few other singles....it will take me a couple days to dig them up