Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Malcolm Jenkins PC **Updated**
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Even though he got absolutely burned by Vernon Davis last weekend, moving full steam ahead on my Malcolm Jenkins PC. Have a buch of new additions and just got done rescanning. Thanks for taking a look, always looking to get ones I don't have. Please let me know if you have something for trade. WHO DAT!!!!!!!

[Image: MalcolmJenkinsUpdate1.jpg]
[Image: MalcolmJenkinsUpdate2.jpg]
[Image: MalcolmJenkinsUpdate.jpg]
[Image: MalcolmJenkinsUpdate4.jpg]
[Image: MalcolmJenkinsUpdate5.jpg]

Thanks again for looking!!
Very nice collection I'm just a little confused with your user name and all the scarlet and grey in there lol
(01-18-2012, 10:56 AM)jeffro023 Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice collection I'm just a little confused with your user name and all the scarlet and grey in there lol
I thought the same thing, lol. But very nice man!!
Nice collection, he was a great Buckeye, got to see him play in person here in Columbus a couple times.
(01-18-2012, 10:56 AM)jeffro023 Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice collection I'm just a little confused with your user name and all the scarlet and grey in there lol
Guess it is a little contradictory, but I'm a huge Saints fan and was very excited when we drafted him in 09, thought he turn our terrible secondary around. Am a big Texas fan though, the red does kinda hurt when I look at it, lol