Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My Version of National Treasures 2011.Let me know what you think?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Got bored and so I put one together lol Obviously I wish I could have a card like this.Let me know what you guys think.I have the template saved so if you want a rookie let me know.Only think I cant guarantee is the silver sharpie lol unless your player has a gold standard or topps inception silver sharpie auto

[Image: Cam-newton-National-Treasur-2.gif]

[Image: AJ-Green-national-treasures.gif]

[Image: Julio-Jones-national-Treasu.gif]
Looks sweet man!
Thanks lol I didnt have the right logo for national treasures on that one but the others on the desktop computer and I dont feel like reloading it tonight.I dont know if I should add something to that space below the patch or not.Last year was mostly white or ivory so I'd like to see a black version sometime.
VERY NICE
Thanks man. Theres a few other Rookies I think im gonna try out tomorrow.Im hooked on the silver autos lol

(01-17-2012, 02:08 AM)chads-cards Wrote: [ -> ]VERY NICE
Nice! Make an AJ! The black background looks really nice with the silver.
(01-17-2012, 02:08 AM)chads-cards Wrote: [ -> ]VERY NICE
+1 Smile
Add panthers in the space oe enlarge the patch Smile
Workin on the AJ now
(01-17-2012, 07:26 AM)kylebucksfan Wrote: [ -> ]Nice! Make an AJ! The black background looks really nice with the silver.

Might need somebody to print one out lol since you know what your doing making customs Smile
(01-17-2012, 08:01 AM)pbean Wrote: [ -> ]+1 Smile

A.J. Added

(01-17-2012, 07:26 AM)kylebucksfan Wrote: [ -> ]Nice! Make an AJ! The black background looks really nice with the silver.
that would be a cool design. You don't see very many Black backgrounds produced in the hobby. Not sure if its a popularity thing or its hard to keep them in condition while packing since dings would stand out more. I collect 08 Press Pass legends and the base set has the black back ground with gold silver and emreald bordering around the picture. That would look cool on those cards you made.
Pages: 1 2