Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: These 2 FT, looking for baseball/football
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not much of a race fan and came into these two cards last week. Anyone interested in trading their baseball/football for these? Thanks for looking!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Would be interested in both. Don't have a lot of football or baseball, but see if there is something you could use.

Thanks
Check me please - got a ton of Football and Baseball.

Thanks,

Ken
Sorry pretz6969, I didn't see anything I could use in your org...thanks for the reply to my post.
I would love to have the JJ card, but I don't think I have any goodies left in MLB or NFL to trade for it. They go pretty fast after I pull them. You can check my ORG though, if you want to.
(01-20-2012, 01:09 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]I would love to have the JJ card, but I don't think I have any goodies left in MLB or NFL to trade for it. They go pretty fast after I pull them. You can check my ORG though, if you want to.
I picked these up from him in trade - hoping to turn the JJ or both into a good Carl Edwards - once I receive them, I can check you or Pretz.

I kind of want to keep the Waltrip AU, but would be willing to trade it if need be to boost my CE PC.

Ken
Good luck with the trades guys! Thanks Ken for the trade!
(01-20-2012, 03:33 PM)hellsbells Wrote: [ -> ]I picked these up from him in trade - hoping to turn the JJ or both into a good Carl Edwards - once I receive them, I can check you or Pretz.

I kind of want to keep the Waltrip AU, but would be willing to trade it if need be to boost my CE PC.

Ken
I think you got all the Carl's you needed in our last trade and I haven't been able to buy anything for a couple of months. I do plan to buy some boxes when I get my tax money though. It will probably take until then for me to get back in the black so that I CAN buy cards. If I happen upon a Carl for you before then, I'll LYK though.
The only way I could currently get that JJ is if you know a Jeff Gordon fan that has a Carl that you want AND we could work out a 3-way deal. I only have a JJ green flag card and would like to get the other colors.
I would be willing to let go of 1 of my 2 equal-BV JG cards for it. 1 is a Fanfare Mag.Mat. 1 color RU'd Firesuit card and the other is a '97 Pinnacle Mirror Gold Parallel graded (by USA) as a 10.0. I can provide scans quickly b/c both are in my bucket. LMK if you think you can work something out.