Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: New Traders added to ORG/BUCKET for My Pens needs! (SCANS)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Added some nice cards FT as of late, got a few more to add tonight.
Looking for the following items for my Pens PC

- Evgeni Malkin YG RC
- Tom Barrasso Auto (Pens uni)

Other than those two I am forever interested in any Penguins cards I do not have (within the boundaries of comparison to my traders).

Send those offers! Cheers

Here's some eye candy to get things rolling:
[Image: hexauto.jpg][Image: wardauto.jpg][Image: Auto35.jpg][Image: Auto33.jpg][Image: modauto.jpg][Image: neuauto.jpg][Image: pogauto.jpg][Image: smyauto.jpg][Image: primauto.jpg][Image: wingaugu.jpg]
Here's some more FT:

[Image: mercaugu.jpg][Image: brodauto.jpg][Image: brownauto.jpg][Image: guturgeon.jpg][Image: mannyjsy.jpg][Image: karmem.jpg][Image: 11-3-2011111523PMMedium.jpg][Image: rgetzgu.jpg][Image: mmodgu.jpg][Image: getzgiggu.jpg]
And more:

[Image: estallmem.jpg][Image: shuttmem.jpg][Image: okpogu.jpg][Image: cagu.jpg][Image: luonggu.jpg][Image: subbgu.jpg]
Wish you had some Bruins FT!!!
I am actually working on getting some new Bruins traders so keep an eye out for an update on the thread. Cheers
Check my org. if you'd like and let me know if I have any lower end stuff you might want.
Thanks - I'll take another look at my stuff for Pens.
(01-15-2012, 10:23 PM)tha penguin Wrote: [ -> ]I am actually working on getting some new Bruins traders so keep an eye out for an update on the thread. Cheers
I like the ward auto but don't have any pens to trade for it.
offer sent slufan Smile
Smyth is gone!
Subban is gone!
Interested in the Modano's. Please check my organize.
Pages: 1 2