Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Ok guys- My b-day is Tuesday...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am thinking of treating myself to something for under a $100 bucks. what do u think i should get? something i can rip that day and not wait on. my lcs has most everything. any ideas???
If you dont want to wait for all your "hits" Id stay away from Title Shot and its redemptions. I still think for hits a nice $45 box of Series 4 is the best value in UFC.
(01-15-2012, 07:40 PM)syaney Wrote: [ -> ]If you dont want to wait for all your "hits" Id stay away from Title Shot and its redemptions. I still think for hits a nice $45 box of Series 4 is the best value in UFC.
definite +1...plus...u can trade me all the autos for my set!
(01-15-2012, 08:39 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: [ -> ]definite +1...plus...u can trade me all the autos for my set!
Which ones are you still looking for you to complete your set? I have probably 25-30 of the autos from the set.
(01-15-2012, 08:45 PM)syaney Wrote: [ -> ]Which ones are you still looking for you to complete your set? I have probably 25-30 of the autos from the set.
most of um lol drop me a PM with what you have maybe we can cut a deal
If it were me, I'd go with 4 mini boxes of Knockout. You have a great shot to pull an auto or 2 or 3 or 4... you never know. Best of luck and Happy Birthday!
What did you end up getting????
NOTHING! Funds suck these days lol

I will be splurging soon though!