Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Need Some Opinions!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well since I can't post a poll on here I'll have to do this the old fashioned way. I'm looking to buy a few boxes, now I know everybody is going to say buy singles, but thats not what I'm looking to do right now. I'm looking to spend right around $100. Here's what I've been considering.

2 boxes 2009 UD Signature Stars
3 boxes 2010 Topps Chrome (I know the are warped horribly, but its 30-some a box and a chance at a Strasburg auto)
2 Boxes 2011 Bowman Chrome
2 Boxes 2011 Bowman Draft Picks and Prospects
2011 Just Minors Mystery Game-Used Bat

I'm also opened to other ideas as well
If we're talking hobby boxes, I'd probably do the 2 boxes of bowman chrome.
I also would go with the bowman chrome. Honestly do not buy the just minors bat ! The chances of getting someone good is very little. Most of the time no names going no where. If you looking into memorabilia auto boxes go with tri-star Mystery box's. You can get them on eBay for a good price.hell I bought a bat last year for around $25 with free shipping and got nick swisher and the if you like Yankees for $100 you can get tri star Yankees box with a ball, and get good names, I got cc Sabathia and wade Boggs out of those ! Those are my favorite ones, telling you about them makes me want one..lol... I got a few. Ones of chrome this year and they sucked, crappy autos and the refractors even orange big names have little value. Make sure to let us know what you decide.