Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Jan 15, 2012 - Local Show Results
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Decided to try out a Local Sports card show today. First one that I have gone to in over a year. Gave myself 60 bucks to blow. I think I came out looking pretty good.

Not Scanned - 2011-12 Artifacts Redemption's - #202 Winnipeg (Scheifele) and #240 Wild Card (Corey Troop)

I am not down to need only 7 redemption's for the 42 card set.

Not to the Scans

[Image: Jan152012-1.jpg]

[Image: Jan152012-2.jpg]

Left the show with money left for Timmy's. That's a first for me.

Thanks for the look, Chris
$60 well spent. Nice pickups.
Some very nice stuff, Chris! Thanks for sharing, and I hope that you enjoyed the Timmy's. I'm a double-cream guy myself! Haha!

Randi
nice pickups....even though they are Flyers.....but what...No Talbots?? I would loved to have gone to the show but it was just a tad over 1000 miles away for me to go. Hope you had a good time! CONGRATS and Thanks for showing!
Nice pick up Chris. How do you know what you need when you go to the show (you have so many Flyers cards now)? Spud
(01-15-2012, 08:29 PM)mrspudhead Wrote: [ -> ]Nice pick up Chris. How do you know what you need when you go to the show (you have so many Flyers cards now)? Spud
I sometimes have to use the force. I actually put a couple of cards bask as I thought that I already had them. I was right of 4 of them but at the same time it would not have been that big of a deal. I love going through the $3, $5 and $10 bin cards at the show as there are usually some really nice cards to be had. If I end up with a double I can always us it a trade bait.

Chris
(01-15-2012, 07:45 PM)rayeates Wrote: [ -> ]Some very nice stuff, Chris! Thanks for sharing, and I hope that you enjoyed the Timmy's. I'm a double-cream guy myself! Haha!

Randi
The Timmy's was awesome. I only get Single Cream from Timmy's but drink in black at home.
great pick ups

i bet your shows has a lot more hockey then my shows
Great pickups Chris!!! Lots of really nice cards you got.
Nice additions can u please respond to my messages?