Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: CHASING ELITE BLACK BOX SET
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
updated needs list in first post on this thread... less than 10 cards to go to complete Elite Black Box base set...
I have several black box elite...check my org see if there is anything you need...lmk.
arod... checked out your Elite Black Box in your org... not interested in any of those.. mainly looking for the status base /99 cards listed in the first post on this thread... also, "Elite Signature" Lakers autos... that I don't have... most are /24 or less...
jpleaze- one of the websites had a temp. sale on elite black over the weekend. Down to $150. It's back up now. I was SO close to buying one knowing I get paid in two days. I didn't. GAH. If it hits that price point again I'll pick up a box and hope I hit nothing but Laker autos for you to buy off me :-D
(02-27-2012, 09:51 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: [ -> ]arod... checked out your Elite Black Box in your org... not interested in any of those.. mainly looking for the status base /99 cards listed in the first post on this thread... also, "Elite Signature" Lakers autos... that I don't have... most are /24 or less...
I see...well thanks for checking...I know what you are going through...I am trying to put the national treasures base set together and its hard...good luck.

arod.. I thought about that set.. that is even more expensive than Elite Black Box.. I been looking at 'lots", but over my price range right now.. still a few cards to complete both Chronology years & Elite Black.. also looking for Limited 09-10 "legends" /99 to complete...

update..... only need 4 more Black Cards to complete my set..

=> NEED:
20 Ty Lawson
77 Andrew Bogut
119 Lenny Wilkens
170 Reggie Lewis **** bidding on 08/99 ****
173 Danny Ainge
need 3 more base cards.. /99

** updated 3/09/12 **

=> NEED:
20 Ty Lawson
77 Andrew Bogut
119 Lenny Wilkens
so close... ONLY ONE CARD TO GO... to complete Elite Black Box base set...

=> NEED: 77 Andrew Bogut
Will pay $12 delivered for the following card. Last one I need to complete the set...

# 77 Andrew Bogut /99 base card..
Pages: 1 2 3 4