Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: need some help with "trade values" on some low #d cards :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
have a few trades in the works and am interested in what you feel would be fair "trade values" (not SV) on these cards Smile

[Image: 100_5301.jpg]
#d to 5

[Image: 100_5399.jpg]
#d to 15

[Image: 100_5300.jpg]
#d to 10

[Image: 100_5359.jpg]
#d to 5

[Image: 100_5247.jpg]
#d to 10

[Image: 100_5362.jpg]
[Image: 100_5363.jpg]
Exquisite booklet #d to 10

thanks for all your help Smile
pbean and pbeanjr
Man i want that Dalton
Free...ill take them all...lol..jk......those are some sweet cards....that is What you are trading for or what you are trading?
(01-15-2012, 09:37 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: [ -> ]Free...ill take them all...lol..jk......those are some sweet cards....that is What you are trading for or what you are trading?
lol ..... these are our cards and we have some trades here and abroad Smile
"bump" for help Smile
weird, the bengal patch is on Julio's side and the falcon patch is on A.J.'s side
(01-15-2012, 05:17 PM)rogue655 Wrote: [ -> ]weird, the bengal patch is on Julio's side and the falcon patch is on A.J.'s side
I know it's kinda cool Smile
WOW< I would KEEP those babies! I am almost afraid to see what you are getting in return for them. Smile Beautiful cards pbean, Idk what to say as far as value but , ummm.... priceless?? ;0
I'd hold onto all those beauties pbean Smile Unless of course you're getting something to die for Big Grin
(01-15-2012, 06:46 PM)jncdrew Wrote: [ -> ]WOW< I would KEEP those babies! I am almost afraid to see what you are getting in return for them. Smile Beautiful cards pbean, Idk what to say as far as value but , ummm.... priceless?? ;0
thanks Smile have a few deals in the works and want to make sure both ends come out fine Smile
(01-15-2012, 06:53 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd hold onto all those beauties pbean Smile Unless of course you're getting something to die for Big Grin
thanks T Smile possibly so Wink
Pages: 1 2