Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Finally landed my 15yr whale...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Although its not an expensive card by any means, ive been looking for this card since it was released and for some odd reason it had eluded me for 15 years... Its one of my favorite looking Irbe cards. Sooooo here it is...

[Image: globelgreat.jpg]
Great looking cards:

[Image: img466.jpg]
(01-14-2012, 11:56 PM)NHLsnipers Wrote: [ -> ]Great looking cards:

[Image: img466.jpg]
Whammy!! Nice Jags! I love that insert set... I think its the background clouds that get me haha
Nice looking insert set!!!
(01-15-2012, 12:04 AM)irbecards32 Wrote: [ -> ]Whammy!! Nice Jags! I love that insert set... I think its the background clouds that get me haha
Awesome land! Congrats! I love hearing it when people land their whales. Thanks for sharing!

Randi
Congrats on finding your WHALE!!! I can't believe that a 93-94 Ultra Insert card has eluded you for 15 years!!!
Great. All this suspense. The photo doesn't work. C'mon! I gotta see this Smile
Congrats on finally tracking down that pesky and eluslve card. Its not always the expensive one that is the whale. I at one point had had a .50 card that for the life of me couldnt find......until i found 2 of them on some crazy of-site.

Happy day!! CONGRATS!
Congrats on spearing that Whale, great looking card
Always nice to knock an older want off your list.
Pages: 1 2