Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 1990s basketball card packs (Metal Universe, Thunder, Z-Force, Finest, Premium, UD3)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have lots of unopened packs of 1990s cards available. I might keep the cards. However, if I get good offers, I might sell/trade them instead. Please send me your best offers if you are interested.

I am in the UK so I will need to calculate actual shipping costs.

1997-98 Skybox Z-Force Series 2
- 33 packs available

[Image: IMG_7370.jpg]
[Image: IMG_7376.jpg]

1998-99 Skybox Thunder Series 1
- 26 packs available

[Image: IMG_7367-1.jpg]
[Image: IMG_7372.jpg]

1998-99 Skybox Metal Universe
- 21 packs available

[Image: IMG_7369.jpg]
[Image: IMG_7374.jpg]

1998-99 Topps Finest Series 2
- 16 packs available

[Image: IMG_7368.jpg]
[Image: IMG_7375.jpg]

1998-99 Skybox Premium Series 1
- 5 packs available

[Image: IMG_7366-1.jpg]
[Image: IMG_7371.jpg]

1997-98 UD3
- 1 pack available

[Image: IMG_7377.jpg]
Im curious to what you are asking for some of the Metal, finest, and premium. Maybe a trade?
I think you got a steal on those....would be hard for me not to open them.
(01-14-2012, 09:30 AM)crimedawg47 Wrote: [ -> ]I think you got a steal on those....would be hard for me not to open them.
It is very tempting, trust me.
I'd be interested in the Z-force, Metal Universe and possibly the Thunder and the 1 lonely UD3 pack as well haha. I don't have a ton of high end stuff to trade, but what do you look for trade-wise? Maybe we could put together a cash/trade combo?
how the hell did u manage to not open them!!!
Balls of steel Smile
I hope I'm able to sell the cards someone is asking for soon. I'd be willing to take some of those packs off of you. What would you let go of the UD3 for and how much for the others? I know I don't have anything for your PC, so I'd be interested in buying some from you, especially the UD3. The only ones I wouldn't be interested in would be the Finest. Please let me know. Thanks.
Most of the 98-99 Finest (except a couple of packs, which are pending) are now sold.

Messages sent to all.
pm me prices as well!
Pages: 1 2