Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: So Now Pineda is a Yankee which is the one to collect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mariners RC or first Yankees card ?

Will people still want a Mariners RC card even though he's now with the much more popular Yankees ?
I personally only collect Yankees in a Yankee uniform(except for Alex Rodriguez). So I won't have any Pineda Rookies except for in my completed sets. haha.
I wish I had kept the bowman rc auto refractor , might grab one off the bay before they go high again over this. Seems like when anyone signs with the yanks their cards go higher. Other than that card I will only get him Yankee uniform
I've gone quite a few random Pineda RC's thinking about throwing them on the auction site and get what I can while I can. I'll probably hold on to a couple of the higher end ones though just in case.
(01-13-2012, 08:17 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: [ -> ]I've gone quite a few random Pineda RC's thinking about throwing them on the auction site and get what I can while I can. I'll probably hold on to a couple of the higher end ones though just in case.

I would list the now and end them by Sunday, the news will be all over this and will kick the prices up pretty good for a minute. Do have the bowman auto you want to trade ?
So pissed. I just traded for a jesus montero refractor auto and traded away my rc auto of pineda.
Yankees Agree To Terms With Hiroki Kuroda

By Mark Polishuk [January 13 at 7:25pm CST]

The Yankees have agreed to a one-year contract with Hiroki Kuroda, pending a physical, tweets Jack Curry of the YES Network (Twitter link). The deal will pay Kuroda between $10-$11MM in 2012.

Really trying to bolster their rotation. Pineda and now Kuroda, interesting
Makes a lot of sense with where the Yanks are at with catching prospects. Good trade for both teams.
(01-13-2012, 08:32 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: [ -> ]Really trying to bolster their rotation. Pineda and now Kuroda, interesting
+1; I have been wishing they would dump Burnett for years!
Pages: 1 2