Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: FT/FS - 2011 American Pie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey - I've got a bunch of the 2011 American Pie in ORG if anyone is interested.

All of my base, inserts and parallels are in ORG. Also have a bunch of relics, pieces and 1 auto that are not yet in ORG, but will add them if there is interest.

Let me know,

Ken
(01-13-2012, 02:58 PM)hellsbells Wrote: [ -> ]Hey - I've got a bunch of the 2011 American Pie in ORG if anyone is interested.

All of my base, inserts and parallels are in ORG. Also have a bunch of relics, pieces and 1 auto that are not yet in ORG, but will add them if there is interest.

Let me know,

Ken
I may be interested if I knew what autos/relics you have
(01-13-2012, 08:42 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: [ -> ]I may be interested if I knew what autos/relics you have
Relics, etc. added to ORG - the Gettysburg currently has an offer on the bay, but not sure if I will accept it yet. Going to be a little stingy with the Gettysburg, Statue of Liberty and Henry Winkler Auto - the rest are Gilbert Gottfried, Paul Sr. (Orange Co Choppers), couple of TV hosts, John O'Hurley, Vincent Pastore, AJ Hammer (?who is that?).

Ken
Interested in the Statue of Liberty.
(01-14-2012, 12:41 AM)hellsbells Wrote: [ -> ]Relics, etc. added to ORG - the Gettysburg currently has an offer on the bay, but not sure if I will accept it yet. Going to be a little stingy with the Gettysburg, Statue of Liberty and Henry Winkler Auto - the rest are Gilbert Gottfried, Paul Sr. (Orange Co Choppers), couple of TV hosts, John O'Hurley, Vincent Pastore, AJ Hammer (?who is that?).

Ken