Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Huge Props to amaballa801
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We were working on a deal for a card and we started to talk about other things. Bottom line is hes a Laker fan living in Utah and Im Jazz fan livin in LA. Ive been goin crazy looking for a Alec Burks jersey. To my suprise he found one at a local store and shipped it to me. How cool was that?
Photobucket
That's pretty sweet.
that's collectors at their finest... with the help of the internet & forums like Beckett, amazing things can happen. +1
I would like to give props to this guy, I have had so really high end trades from him here and on other forums. I have also bought some set needs from him on ebay.

This dude has been one of my favorite traders/collectors I have known since trading online began for me.

We have had two pretty high end trades and they both went smoother than I have ever had experience with. I have had a hard time trying to make a $50 trade more so than the $200 and $300 trades we made.

Hey amaballa801 if you read this shoutout- CMB and see if we can't haggle out another trade for something that you might like.

This is a collector that we want to keep around on these forums. A+ trader all the way!!!!!
Thanks for the props Adam. you're welcome. Cool guy...wish you woulda came down to Sundance maybe we coulda caught a game together anyways enjoy the Jazz jersey. My friend that works at Fanzz was like you're buying a Jazz jersey? I was like I don't even want to touch it. ha Anyhow still have the Jazz ball and cards if you're interested.

got whatcha want - pm coming. Thanks for kind words. You know I feel the same about you. Few messages back and forth and we're trading $100 cards! Always a pleasure to deal with.
(01-13-2012, 06:08 PM)amaballa801 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the props Adam. you're welcome. Cool guy...wish you woulda came down to Sundance maybe we coulda caught a game together anyways enjoy the Jazz jersey. My friend that works at Fanzz was like you're buying a Jazz jersey? I was like I don't even want to touch it. ha Anyhow still have the Jazz ball and cards if you're interested.

got whatcha want - pm coming. Thanks for kind words. You know I feel the same about you. Few messages back and forth and we're trading $100 cards! Always a pleasure to deal with.
I know for a fact that Ill be at Sundance next year. We're catching a game for sure! That ball will be mine soon!!
Congrats on the awesome mailday!!!
Thanks guys. Alec Burks is going to be my dude so if you guys get anything LMK