Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Is Manny Ramirez really coming back?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
He says he is reformed and will behave himself and wants to play for the Red Sox.

Ray

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-le...17376.html
I just threw up. He can't be serious. I think we all have players we can't stand and he would be the one I dislike the most. No respect for the game and people in general
I'd rather vote for "Da Meat Hook"!!!
I really dont care, what I dont understand is why mlb reduced his suspension by 50 games when it was his second suspension. Isnt it 50 games the first time and 100 the second time youre caught??? Why are they treating him differently?
I like Manny!
Red Sox fan weighing in here.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
HA! HA! HA!

HA!

No Thanks.
honestly, who would want him back now???
i can honestly say I have a better chance of getting of the field at fenway than manny does (though only because my charity is auctioning off 4 on field passes and 4 tickets 1st row behind home plate)
(01-13-2012, 01:18 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: [ -> ]I really dont care, what I dont understand is why mlb reduced his suspension by 50 games when it was his second suspension. Isnt it 50 games the first time and 100 the second time youre caught??? Why are they treating him differently?
I believe the reasoning for this is that he wanted to play either in the Dominican league or Venezuelan league, but he could not because of the MLB, and the season was a 50 game season so MLB is counting that as part of his suspension
I hate the Red Sox and hope they dont get him!!! I do hope he cmes back and plays though. He has a sweet stroke and I would love to watch him again. I dont care about his suspension as I think PED's are stupid and to many people are using them.
Pages: 1 2