Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My Joe Thornton Thread (Now with a NEW AWESOME ADDITION!!!) (see end of thread)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Those are wonderful cards to show! Well done. Spud
Nice almost complete rainbows
very nice Joe T's congrats
That is a tremendous Thornton PC...I'm having trouble naming a favorite. I'll probably have to go with the stick but those Artifacts jerseys call to me. To me the biggest boast of all is that you let the cards do the boasting, lol.
Thanks for all the kind comments guys! Thought id reuse the thread rather than making a new one.... thats right, i'm into recycling. But this one (for those picking a favourite) is going to blow your hats off.... my new favourite.....
I like the suspense lines thing people do haha....
TA DA!!!
[Image: P1160113.jpg]
[Image: P1170116.jpg]

My FIRST 1/1!!! (It looked better when i typo'ed it and it said !/! lol)

So stoked, its such a beast. I grabbed it just before i went on holidays and it finally got here. Some might remember i was bummed because that 1/2 Artifacts Tag/Patch got snapped up - so i grabbed this. But because Oddball snapped up the 1/2.... now ill have both!! Winning!! I should get Charlie Sheened to celebrate lol.
Nice addition Steve!!
That stick is amazing! Congrats on the nice add, and good on Oddball to snare that Tag!

Randi
Thanks guys. Feels so good to finally have a PC 1/1, just feels like the work and time i've put in to it has all been worth it. And its a fair beast of a stick haha. Smile
Jus curious, as a thornton collector, how did you let me steal this beast patch from you?? I almost feel guilty now since I dont even collect thornton cards... I got this for $17.

[Image: sharkscards.jpg]
Haha that is a beast. You prob got it because i had some time out from End of Nov-Start of Jan, and im also unemployed, which makes it hard, PLUS theres a lot of sellers who wont send or advertise to Australia, so that may have had something to do with it, Australias not got a very big hockey market lol. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3