Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Do you guys see this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just thought this was worth sharing.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260930547404?ssP...500wt_1287
Nice, was that yours?
I remember back in the day our shop had one and sold it for $900...but I thought it wasnt worth even that anymore?
Cool card!
Cool card, but not worth 3gs to me lol. Guess that kinda stuff just doesnt appeal to me.
I have 2 words for that auction

SHILL BIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean really it jumped from 500 to 3000, really?
And the seller has a 34 feedback, really?
And the buyer has a 554 feedback, really?
(01-12-2012, 11:56 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: [ -> ]I have 2 words for that auction

SHILL BIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean really it jumped from 500 to 3000, really?
And the seller has a 34 feedback, really?
And the buyer has a 554 feedback, really?
Normally shilling has a buyer with low feedback and a seller with high feedback I think
Looking at the bid history I dont think a shill is involved. Has nothing to do with feedback. Has more to do with percentage of bids with one seller. Either way. Weak pic, weak description. How much you wanna bet this is a 2010 Topps CYMTO. Gonna be one unhappy buyer lol.....
(01-13-2012, 12:02 AM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: [ -> ]Normally shilling has a buyer with low feedback and a seller with high feedback I think
I think the guy with the 3000 bid is in cahoots with the seller and the guy that won got played. This is just my opinion. I dont really know much about shilling but I do know when someone gets robbed and 3050 for a card that is an error is getting played, lol. like I said my opinion.
(01-13-2012, 12:06 AM)cptnemo66 Wrote: [ -> ]Looking at the bid history I dont think a shill is involved. Has nothing to do with feedback. Has more to do with percentage of bids with one seller. Either way. Weak pic, weak description. How much you wanna bet this is a 2010 Topps CYMTO. Gonna be one unhappy buyer lol.....
Did you read some of the sellers feedback? He didnt want to send the Super he sold but did. Another one said he didnt pay for an item. He has never sold a card for more than 50 bucks minus the super. I didnt know CYMTO had the Thomas noname.
yeah just look up thomas no name and youll see some
Pages: 1 2 3