Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: New BJ Mullens Pickups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sweet Pickups...He has really been helping out my Fantasy Team lately since I picked him up..
(01-11-2012, 01:25 PM)arod1973 Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet Pickups...He has really been helping out my Fantasy Team lately since I picked him up..
Yep he is balling out for the Bobcats right now and only getting better in each game. Think we he bulks up some more and gets more minutes he will become a quality center in the league.
Nice cards and prices! How'd I miss that patch auto for $7? lol. He would be a good center, its just too bad he refuses to be anything but a forward. He actually said that he is not a center. EVEN THOUGH HE"S 7FT TALL!!!!! I DONT GET IT BUT HE SURE IS SMOOTH AT 7FT!
Bout to post my pickups I just got in yesterday.
(01-11-2012, 01:57 PM)quavis Wrote: [ -> ]Nice cards and prices! How'd I miss that patch auto for $7? lol. He would be a good center, its just too bad he refuses to be anything but a forward. He actually said that he is not a center. EVEN THOUGH HE"S 7FT TALL!!!!! I DONT GET IT BUT HE SURE IS SMOOTH AT 7FT!
Sup man. Yea the patch auto was listed today, was listed at 15, but went to 10.50 for one of those 3 day sale things, then did best offer and got it for $7

Which is why he did nothing in OKC...They already have Durant to do that duty Wink

Fitting in well in Charlotte, just need to get somemore W's.

(01-11-2012, 01:57 PM)quavis Wrote: [ -> ]Nice cards and prices! How'd I miss that patch auto for $7? lol. He would be a good center, its just too bad he refuses to be anything but a forward. He actually said that he is not a center. EVEN THOUGH HE"S 7FT TALL!!!!! I DONT GET IT BUT HE SURE IS SMOOTH AT 7FT!
I remember hearing on TV during a game that his first practice there Silas told him, 'let me see what you can do down low" and Mullens told Silas he doesn't play inside, he prefers to shoot the ball, lol