Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Any current Kings for trade?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking to trade for some current Kings. Mostly looking for nicer rookie cards, patch cards, and auto's of Kopitar, Doughty, and Quick but will entertain all offers. Also, I would be interested in some past stars as well. Let me know
check out my org
check my org also
Probably have a couple of Brad Richardson. I know a Cup and Hot Prospects Red /50 for sure.

Cole
I have a Drew Doughty UD game jeresy from 11-12 and a 07-08 Artifacts Dustin Brown Autofacts
I have a Drew Doughty 11-12 UD Exclusives /10 FT. I have a Kopitar All World Team as well, probably others. Check my org.
look through my org, see if theres anything you could use.
(01-11-2012, 12:28 PM)oriolesrule2005 Wrote: [ -> ]Looking to trade for some current Kings. Mostly looking for nicer rookie cards, patch cards, and auto's of Kopitar, Doughty, and Quick but will entertain all offers. Also, I would be interested in some past stars as well. Let me know
i got something for you let me check your org 2/5 dual doughty and johnson artificats thing is insane looking patch is piece the actual kings logo