Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: OT: scanner advice...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Honestly Wal Mart has a MP495 3 in 1 for $50 that works beautifully! And you can go get it tonite.
I would look on walmarts website. You can get a scanner/printer/copier for less than $75.
That way you can do lables and invoices along with scans.
looks like brane beat me to it, lol
(01-10-2012, 08:58 PM)branesergen Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly Wal Mart has a MP495 3 in 1 for $50 that works beautifully! And you can go get it tonite.
Yep that's the one I have. It works great, and mine has wifi built in, so no cords. Only a plug in the wall for power. I love it u should get it +500000000000000000
(01-10-2012, 08:58 PM)branesergen Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly Wal Mart has a MP495 3 in 1 for $50 that works beautifully! And you can go get it tonite.
Thanks!!! I am going to scoop one up tomorrow at my Wally Mart...Wink
(01-10-2012, 09:00 PM)megatron1764 Wrote: [ -> ]Yep that's the one I have. It works great, and mine has wifi built in, so no cords. Only a plug in the wall for power. I love it u should get it +500000000000000000
Thanks!!! This is the one for me...
Is it a Canon?
NO, get the first one. The LIDE 110 is AWESOME!!! not some clunky 3 in 1 that you dont need. I had a 3 in 1 and the scans were terrible, the printing slow and the fax even worse. I bought the LIDE110 from Amazon. it was like 55 bucks with free shipping. AMAZING scans, gets its power source from the usb connection with your printer(which means less wires!) Slim profile, quick and beautiful scans. I love mine. And then I bought a brother lazer printer for about 60 bucks. you dont want a slow 3 in 1 inkjet printer with poor scans just cause its 3 in 1. My $60 lazer printer will smoke those inkjet printers not to mention saving on ink and the scan quality of the Canon products are way better. my 2 cent
(01-10-2012, 09:09 PM)eazy e Wrote: [ -> ]NO, get the first one. The LIDE 110 is AWESOME!!! not some clunky 3 in 1 that you dont need. I had a 3 in 1 and the scans were terrible, the printing slow and the fax even worse. I bought the LIDE110 from Amazon. it was like 55 bucks with free shipping. AMAZING scans, gets its power source from the usb connection with your printer(which means less wires!) Slim profile, quick and beautiful scans. I love mine. And then I bought a brother lazer printer for about 60 bucks. you dont want a slow 3 in 1 inkjet printer with poor scans just cause its 3 in 1. My $60 lazer printer will smoke those inkjet printers not to mention saving on ink and the scan quality of the Canon products are way better. my 2 cent
I have a sweet printer... I am just looking for a great scanner for scanning my PC...Wink
I have the step up from that Epson on amazon...if you want your graded cards to show like this, then buy the nice photo Epson, not some garbage 3 in 1 from the Wally World.

[Image: img441.jpg]
[Image: img440.jpg]
(01-10-2012, 11:46 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: [ -> ]I have the step up from that Epson on amazon...if you want your graded cards to show like this, then buy the nice photo Epson, not some garbage 3 in 1 from the Wally World.

[Image: img441.jpg]
[Image: img440.jpg]
You just had to show me scanned Shipley cards, huh...Wink
Pages: 1 2