Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: round 4 boxes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
got bored today and picked up 2 boxes of round 4 pulled 2 redemptions cards of cheal sonnen auto onxy and another of cheal sonnen red and a melvin guillard auto and a big country auto the big country is up f/s or f/t i redeemed the sonnens already but ill trade them when i get them back or if i get them back
(01-10-2012, 06:44 PM)liviningston3737 Wrote: [ -> ]got bored today and picked up 2 boxes of round 4 pulled 2 redemptions cards of cheal sonnen auto onxy and another of cheal sonnen red and a melvin guillard auto and a big country auto the big country is up f/s or f/t i redeemed the sonnens already but ill trade them when i get them back or if i get them back
you'll get um bro, Sonnen has already sent his autos back, I got mine 8 months or so ago
(01-10-2012, 06:44 PM)liviningston3737 Wrote: [ -> ]got bored today and picked up 2 boxes of round 4 pulled 2 redemptions cards of cheal sonnen auto onxy and another of cheal sonnen red and a melvin guillard auto and a big country auto the big country is up f/s or f/t i redeemed the sonnens already but ill trade them when i get them back or if i get them back
I am interested in both of the Sonnen's. Click my banner to take a look at my bucket. Almost all of those cards are loaded in my organizer, but if not, just ask, and I will load them.

Thanks for the look.
sonnen has been shipped should be here soon
pm me a price on it
i wanna keep the red for now but i would 75.00 on the black delivered

(01-21-2012, 11:56 PM)mmaking505 Wrote: [ -> ]pm me a price on it
(01-22-2012, 03:48 PM)liviningston3737 Wrote: [ -> ]i wanna keep the red for now but i would 75.00 on the black delivered
not to be a jerk, but you know the black only books for 50 right?
no i didnt my bad 35.00 delivered

(01-23-2012, 05:58 AM)swjrp10 Wrote: [ -> ]not to be a jerk, but you know the black only books for 50 right?
ILL TAKE IT FOR 25??