Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Marquee MOJO!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I went to the LCS on Saturday and bought a mini box of marquee. Didn't get anything great, a Tony Perez quad bat. It was really bothering me that i didn't get anything great from the box so i went back today to open another pack of marquee and I pulled a sweet Titanic thread of Sandy Koufax #/99. This is the second Titanic thread ive pulled out of this product and the first one was a mickey mantle #/99. I'm collecting the set of Titanic threads so this will save me upwards of $100 on ebay.
Ill post a picture later on when i get home.

If you look closely you can see the holes where they sewed a button on.

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l481...oto-26.jpg
Those vintage Titanic threads are sweet, i have a Koufax myself. Awesome pull.
check me for a few i have...
I would love to get one of those, but like you said, dont really want to spend $100 dollars to get one. How much were you mini boxes that you paid for?
(01-09-2012, 04:26 PM)MrSwankTank21 Wrote: [ -> ]I would love to get one of those, but like you said, dont really want to spend $100 dollars to get one. How much were you mini boxes that you paid for?
$40
Posted the pic. Check it out. awesome card.
That's pretty sweet. I'd be pretty happy with one of those old relics instead of one of those modern jersey swatches.
(01-09-2012, 04:26 PM)MrSwankTank21 Wrote: [ -> ]I would love to get one of those, but like you said, dont really want to spend $100 dollars to get one. How much were you mini boxes that you paid for?
you can get them between 40-50$ but you have a very rare chance of getting a player like this.

Marquee is a product where unless your lucky like OP, you are way better off buying singles. 100$ is a steal for this card.

(01-10-2012, 12:51 PM)Krangry Wrote: [ -> ]you can get them between 40-50$ but you have a very rare chance of getting a player like this.

Marquee is a product where unless your lucky like OP, you are way better off buying singles. 100$ is a steal for this card.
Theirs about 5 cards in this set that will run you upwards of $100, Dimaggio, mantle, nolan ryan, koufax, and Hank aaron. everything else can be picked up on the bay from $2-$40. But I love the product just because they have the old greats, the current greats and some of the future greats.
Congrats on the awesome hit!
Pages: 1 2