Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Funny how Tebow threw for 3:16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wierd huh
nice catch. kinda creepy actually
he also had 10 completions...1 for each commandment
Do you guys think we are reaching a bit? lol.
Wow. Kind of creepy.

I remember Michael Irvin saying this from the Bible. Its from Corinthians.

"But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty"

This was right when the Broncos were running the option and a style of football that hasnt been used since the 30's. People were laughing at the Broncos, but they were winning. When Irvin said this, the hair on my arms stood up.
Honestly, I think God has more important thing to do than control the outcome of games. However, if God wanted to get the attention of people, what better stage than the NFL. Every American LOVES football.
(01-09-2012, 12:38 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you guys think we are reaching a bit? lol.
mine was pure sarcasm...you could call me a tebow hater ha
(01-09-2012, 12:55 AM)chads-cards Wrote: [ -> ]mine was pure sarcasm...you could call me a tebow hater ha
Id like to call you something else for that comment, but I wanna stay on the nice side of the mods Smile

Just as long as he doesnt throw 3 for 16.
(01-09-2012, 01:39 AM)samiamryan Wrote: [ -> ]Id like to call you something else for that comment, but I wanna stay on the nice side of the mods Smile

Just as long as he doesnt throw 3 for 16.
wasnt his QB rating during the regular season 3.16? Man he has the most religious stats!
I kinda hate people trying to make connections with his stats and bible verses or his faith. It's just a number it's not God trying to tell you something.
(01-09-2012, 01:58 AM)chads-cards Wrote: [ -> ]wasnt his QB rating during the regular season 3.16? Man he has the most religious stats!
3.16 is more than the total number of games keary colbert played in two seasons (2009-2010) lol
Pages: 1 2